Gakuen Hetalia RP discussion

Fan Club > 2P's and other AU's

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) As some of you know in fanfiction and fan art there is something called an 'AU'. And 'AU' is short for 'Alternate Universe', which means a different setting for the characters to be in. Such as the countries being human, which would be known as a 'Human AU' and it's a pretty popular and well known one.

Another fairly popular AU is the 2P AU (2P stands for '2nd Player') which is the same characters yet their personality is a bit different from the original character's personality. Example: 2P England is a fantastic cook and baker with a rather cheery personality meanwhile 1P England can't cook and is a grump. Or however you think the character would be like.

So in short, this thread is to share your favourite AU's, discuss them, share headcanons about them, and so forth. Keep in mind everyone has different opinions about every AU and different headcanons, please be nice and respect other people's opinions. Thank you. :)

message 2: by Alessia (last edited Nov 19, 2013 03:59PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Thank you so much for putting this topic up how could I forget about the 2Ps.

message 3: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) Alessia ~Moss~ wrote: " Thank you so much for putting this topic up how could I forget about the 2Ps. "

((Haha, no problem!))

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Okaay! So I really like 2P! America and 2P! Canada. They're my favourite 2P!s.

message 5: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) I pretty much love the FACE family 2P's (FACE stands for France, America, Canada, and England in case some of you didn't know). But I do really like 2P Germany, super awesome.

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) YEAH They're all amazing.

message 7: by Nova (new)

Nova Laurinaitis | 22 comments I LOVE 2pItaly. *Dies of nosebleed*

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) YEAH He's awesome too.

message 9: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) Nova wrote: "I LOVE 2pItaly. *Dies of nosebleed*"

Especially when he's paired up with 2P Germany! Oooh, I don't know, I'm particularly fond of 2PGerEng, like, a lot.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like 2p canada

message 11: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) Aw, I love 2P Canada as well! Ahhh, what am I saying, I love all the 2P's. :D