Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Night Road > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Mack | 4 comments I think the main character of my book is a very thoughtful/sweet person because of all the things she went through in her life before with her mom being a drug addict and her living in the foster home and other peoples houses most of her life that she knew how it is to be depressed and felt not loved.

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Mack | 4 comments I think the main character of my book is a very thoughtful/sweet person because of all the things she went through in her life before with her mom being a drug addict and her living in the foster home and other peoples houses most of her life that she knew how it is to be depressed and felt not loved. Her name is Lexi. In the beginning of the story Lexi was in a foster home and thought she didn't have a family because that's what her mother had told her but the woman at the foster home found out Lexi had a aunt. So, Lexi was scared. She never knew any of her family and now she is going to live with her aunt. Now reading on in my book, I've seen lexi's behavior changes she was first scared to go live with her aunt then after a week staying with her aunt she started liking it she went to a new school, made new friends and started to love her life.