Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

The Clique > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hamrick | 6 comments One of the main characters is Massie. Massie is arrogant, bossy, cruel, rude, sneaky, and very spoiled. In the beginning of the book, she was happy and ready to go out with her friends for a spa day. After Claire and her family came to live with them, her additude towards everyone changed. She was mean to begin with, but now she is even worse. The most interesting event that has happened so far is that the four girls are so mean to Claire at schools and they even ruined her clothes.

message 3: by Kelsie (new)

Kelsie Myers | 5 comments I think the main characters are Mean Girls. The main character I picked is Claire. Her father is friends with Massie Blocks father who is rich but Claire isn't. Claire was just an average girl but Massie was so mean to her so she decided to get her back for all her treachery. She turned all her friends against her and became friends with them. It was mean but she said that Massie deserved it. Claire used to sneak in Massies room while she was walking her dog and she would IM her friends and find out their secrets.

message 4: by Johnna (new)

Johnna | 2 comments The main character is Massie, she seems like she is spoiled with a lot of things. She's all about her friends and what they think. Massie was so upset when her mom wouldn't let her go on her spa day with her friends. Instead she had to meet her new members of the house. When Claire meet masses friends she didn't know they was going to leave her out, Massie was rude to Claire.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hamrick | 6 comments Kelsie- Your comment was too much of a summary instead of answering the question that was asked. You told me things that I haven't read yet. Next time you need to try to answer the question a little more.