Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

The Bully > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Jakarr (new)

Jakarr Frey | 4 comments My character Darrel mercer is kind nervous because he has to move to California. Darrel mercer is black and he is real skinny. And at the beginning he was worried about leaving his friends and having to move and make new friends. Yea when he moved to California he was nervous at first but then he started to get familiar with California.well one major event that he has been involved in is that he has been. Getting bullied.

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Wallace | 3 comments The main characters of the book is Darrell and tyran.i think that darell is just trying to fit in at his new school and find some friends. But tyran on the other hand is a bully. Darell was sad in the beginning cause he was leaving his friends to move to California.yes I have noticed that darell is starting to get friends. One major event was that he talked to the girl from the grocery store.