Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Fast Company > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by David (new)

David Jimenez | 2 comments I think manny is the fastest guy on the football team and he is probably the fastest in his school. He is a football player and he is about to run track. He knows he will not be the only fast guy running. When he walks in the indoor track complex. He wonders if his time in 800 meters will have competition with the other guys.

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Evans | 5 comments I think Manny if a fast guy on the football team. Manny is on the track team. Manny is a confident person. I have not noticed. Manny voted on the fast track team.

message 4: by Antonio (new)

Antonio | 4 comments The character in my book is competitive and eager to race everyday. His name I many, I already described him. In the beginning he is still competitive but in a different sport. Yes as he switches over to track he stopped hanging out with his bests friend. All his track meets have been interesting.

message 5: by Antonio (new)

Antonio | 4 comments David- your right he is the fastest on the football team and he is pretty fast in track