Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Recovery Road > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Brown | 6 comments I think my main character, which is Maddie, has been through a lot. Maddie is very mean and rude. She doesn't like to make new friends, but I find her brave. I don't think many high school students could do what she has been through. She's starting to change. She wants to restart her life and do it right. I find her brave to turn down her old friends and others when they offer her to smoke weed. She's also a little selfish, because she wants Stewart to herself. So far she seems like a very strong person. I couldn't do what she has been through.

message 3: by Kaliegh (new)

Kaliegh | 5 comments The main character in my book is Maddie, in the beginning she's very easily ticked off and and rude, she still kinda is sometimes. She's a really gloomy, jealous person most of the times being sad and upset that she can't be with Stewart all of the time then jealous of all the girls that gawk at him when they are together. It seemed like she was starting to become more social and not always so mad but now I'm not sure if it's going to stay that way for long.

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Brown | 6 comments I agree. Maddie is like that in the beginning. Towards the middle she does start to change.