Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Eragon > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Connishia (new)

Connishia Irwin | 5 comments I think eragons still doesn't know how to act around saphira and brom is doing his best to help eragon.

message 3: by Connishia (new)

Connishia Irwin | 5 comments Brom knew what eragon was talking about, eragon was scared about saphiras egg and what would happen. Saphiras was still an egg.

message 4: by Connishia (new)

Connishia Irwin | 5 comments Yes/ eragon is learning to trust saphira more than he did and brom is learning more about saphira.

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Stanfield | 8 comments I believe Eragon is still trying to get used to the idea he is a dragon rider.

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Stanfield | 8 comments In the beginning, he was just an average farmer.

message 7: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Stanfield | 8 comments He's changed more into a firm person because he became a dragon rider.

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Stanfield | 8 comments I think the most interesting thing is when Brom found out that Eragon was a dragon rider.