Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Night of the Twisters > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 1 comments I think he is a very strong person. He's very active also. And very brave! His name is Daniel. He was a very kind person in the beginning. He the same so far to me.

message 3: by Chase (new)

Chase Stamper | 4 comments In the beginning Dave was one minded, and that was all about having fun. He'd always just want to have fun. Now, since there is danger around him he is beginning to grow up, especially with no adults around its show his adult side.

message 4: by Mickey (new)

Mickey | 9 comments I think that he's polite. He's always doing something with his friend. He has a crush on his friends older sister. So far I haven't. Noticed any changes in him.

message 5: by Mickey (new)

Mickey | 9 comments Almost forgot his name is Dan Hatch.

message 6: by Bob (new)

Bob Carpenter | 5 comments I think he is a very friendly polite guy. He is also very curious he rode his bike all the way to an old lady's house just to see her new storm door. He thought it was the coolest thing ever was. It shut it's self it had a screen in it. Every home owners dream

message 7: by Chase (new)

Chase Stamper | 4 comments Bob.. Wasn't that his friend? Lol

message 8: by Mickey (new)

Mickey | 9 comments I agree with Chase that was his friend, Dan didn't want to go to her house his friend did so he could show Dan the new door.

message 9: by Bob (new)

Bob Carpenter | 5 comments Dang. Haha