Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Twisted > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Coomer | 2 comments Tyler is the main character and I think he is rowdy because where he graffitis all over his school. He is also nervous when he is around Brittany, Brittany's parents threw a party for only business, and Tyler's dad made him go. He ended up getting pushed by Brittany's brother and she cut her feet on glass. I think he is starting to change throughout the book, he started helping Brittany out more. Some main events were when he got arrested for drawing on the school and when he accidentally made Brittany cut her feet.

message 3: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments The main character of my book is Tyler. I think Tyler is a really strong guy not just on the outside but on the inside too. Because at his house he has to put up with his dad hating on him. And at school he has not many friends, only one friend. In the beginning Tyler was really quiet. And he did not socialize with a lot of the people at school. One main change I noticed was that Tyler started to hang out with people and by that I mean he went to a real party. Tyler got framed for taking pictures of a girl at the party. They thought he did it because he had gotten in trouble early on and he was separated from all the other students for a while and he didn't want to be in the same place anymore so he was going to run away. And a couple of days later he they got the real person who done it.

message 4: by Chandler (new)

Chandler Clark | 8 comments The main character in my book Tyler. Tyler is depressed because he was thinking about killing himself. Next he was jealous, when he was driving Chip, Bethany, and Parker home from the party and Bethany started kissing Parker an Tyler got really mad. Last I thought Tyler was fearless, because he was basically beginning Chip to through the first punch.

message 5: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 4 comments He is so so but he is changing Tyler miller he fanedilised the school and he spent all summer break fixing it

message 6: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments Chandler yours wasn't good. Mine was better. But good job.

message 7: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments And you spelt begging wrong. You put beginning

message 8: by Chandler (new)

Chandler Clark | 8 comments Aaron you are not supposed to start a sentence with "and" there should be a comma.

message 9: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments Okay chandler.

message 10: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 4 comments It is not good to be so rued to people's comments

message 11: by Laquasha (new)

Laquasha | 3 comments Y'all don't know what y'all are talking about.

message 12: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments Yes it is Trevor, isn't that right chandler

message 13: by Chandler (new)

Chandler Clark | 8 comments K Aaron Mack and Trevor stop with the war on good reads

message 14: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments Chandler mrs.prater told me it's Trevor Lang she thinks.

message 15: by Chandler (new)

Chandler Clark | 8 comments Ok Aaron but hey my main character summary was way better than yours

message 16: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 10 comments Nope