Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

DJ Rising > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 4 comments The main character is this book was Marley he was black and aspanic and he was tall did not notice any changes yet and he has been involved with being a dj

message 3: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Is | 5 comments I think that the main character in my book is shy, responsible, and hardworking. The main characters name in my book is Marley Johnnywas Diego-Dyaln and in the beginning he is described as a tall 16 year old who is a combination of black and Hispanic heritage. He is hardworking because he struggles to make money to take care of him and his mother who is a heroin addict. He has started to become a little more care free because of his friends and him going to a party where he was the DJ. One of the most interesting events that he has done is his friends telling him that they got him a gig as a DJ at a club for one night.

message 4: by Brendan (new)

Brendan Is | 5 comments What the heck is a aspanic?

message 5: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 4 comments It was suppose to be Hispanic

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Brendan wrote: "I think that the main character in my book is shy, responsible, and hardworking. The main characters name in my book is Marley Johnnywas Diego-Dyaln and in the beginning he is described as a tall 1..."

Good job.