Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Warrior Elite > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Jake (new)

Jake Ring | 4 comments My main characters of my book seal class 228. I thank that they are very disciplined and good people that just wan to be Navy Seals. At the beginning of the story they were all jerks and mean to each other. I have noticed that they have became a team and are going to start working to more and more. They have been in wars or at least a couple of them have before coming to seals training.

message 3: by Darion (new)

Darion | 2 comments The main is class 228 the all want to be navy seals and as the story goes on they don't know how to work as a team and they talk about each other they later they started to learn to work together and be real navy seals

message 4: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Evans | 3 comments The main characters of my book the warrior elite is the seals class228 at the beginning of the book the were a bunch of editors that didn't want to work together but they all want be navy seals and that's the whole reason that they want to the training camp and as the book goes on they start to work as a team and they get to keep from doing push ups as much when they mess up

message 5: by Jake (new)

Jake Ring | 4 comments I agree with what all y'all said about seal team 228

message 6: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Evans | 3 comments I agree too

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Charlie wrote: "The main characters of my book the warrior elite is the seals class228 at the beginning of the book the were a bunch of editors that didn't want to work together but they all want be navy seals and..."

Make sure you capitalize the title of your book.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Darion wrote: "The main is class 228 the all want to be navy seals and as the story goes on they don't know how to work as a team and they talk about each other they later they started to learn to work together a..."

Make sure you edit your posts before publishing. This is all one big run-on sentence and the title isn't capitalized.