Sophomore Virtual Book Groups discussion

Johnny Hangtime > Main Characters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So, what do you think about the main characters of your book? State his or her name and then describe. What was he/she like in the beginning? Have you started to notice any changes taking place? What have been some of the most interesting or major events he/she has been involved with?

message 2: by Austin (new)

Austin Deatley | 5 comments What I thank about the main character in Johnny hang time he is daring because he does stunts for a living. His name is Johnny he is a stunt double for a person in a movie. I. In the beginning he is fearless because he jumped off the Empire State Building. Yeah I have noticed change in him later on because he starts to get nervous when he has to jump off the Statue of Liberty. Talking about how his dad was a stuntman and how he died.

message 3: by Dalton (new)

Dalton Ritchie | 5 comments There is only one main character in the book. He is very daring and crazy. He his name is Johnny. In the beginning he is just like any other 14 year old kid. But is a stunt boy. Jumping off the Empire State Building! How crazy and daring is that. Now that I am getting more into the book, he becomes a little more jealous of this boy who is a Hollywood star who gets all the credit. But Johnny is the one who risked his entire life for it!

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin Deatley | 5 comments I agree

message 5: by Dalton (new)

Dalton Ritchie | 5 comments Johnny is getting a little jealous with that one Hollywood star kid. Johnny does all the work. And he takes all the credit.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin wrote: "What I thank about the main character in Johnny hang time he is daring because he does stunts for a living. His name is Johnny he is a stunt double for a person in a movie. I. In the beginning he i..."

Make sure you read your writing before you post. For example, your first sentence should say "think" instead of "thank." Also, capitalize the title of your book correctly. There are lots of little typos here, and when you post on a discussion board, you want to come across as intelligent as possible so people will put faith in what you have to say.