Making Connections discussion

SG - Suicide Game
This topic is about SG - Suicide Game
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1856. SG - SUICIDE GAME by Haidji

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Feb 16, 2014 05:23PM) (new)

Sheri | 6244 comments Mod
SG - Suicide Game by Haidji Haidji
Genre: Fiction
Page Count: 358

Book Description:
Eight thousand candidates sign up for the Suicide Game. Only one can win. Their destination: the Night Stadium, a place of makeup and music, fear and adrenaline, blood and romance, celebration and death.

Each candidate has his or her own reason for entering the Game. The Council runs the Game. The outcome of the Game is left to fate...in the laps of the gods. The candidates will jump to their deaths in order to win everything, before capacity crowds in the Stadium. The public follows every jump, live on TV and on their mobile screens, choosing their favorite candidates and betting on their lives.
The Game’s community also includes geeks, mafia, makeup artists, master chefs, models, musicians, ordinary workers, spies, terrorists, and many others. SG - Suicide Game is the story of the candidates’ journey. It boldly imagines a place where death and denial are interwoven with hope, choices and the innate desire for happiness. Impressive in the totality of its vision, it is an exploration of the best and worst things in our lives, nightmares and especially, our dreams.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: PDF

Four paperback copies are also available for reviewers. If you'd like one of those please private message your mailing address to one of the mods or directly to the author. POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR IT SO WE KNOW (worldwide).

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3-4 weeks of receiving your copy of the book.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
Paperback
1. Caitlin
2. Pankaj
3. Tony
4. Miranda
5. Ellen

PDF
1. Ashley
2.Owaiz
3. A.C.
4. Andra
5. Denise

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments wow thank U so much for the free book 11/19/13
I will enjoy reading it & get it reviewed
Tony Parsons MSW

Caitlin  | 9 comments I would love a paperback to review on my blog if there are any left. looks really good.

message 4: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Caitlin, email either me or the author your mailing address.

Pankaj Goyal (pgalmora) | 60 comments I would also love to have a paperback to review on my blog and also on Goodreads...:)

Pankaj Goyal (pgalmora) | 60 comments Haidji wrote: "Pankaj wrote: "I would also love to have a paperback to review on my blog and also on Goodreads...:)"

Hi Pankaj, I will send you a signed galley proof by mail, please send me your address in a mes..."

Dear Haidji,

I sent you a message.

Thanks

Pankaj

Caitlin  | 9 comments just going to message you. thank you so much x

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Finnegan | 57 comments Ashley
kaydon_1507@yahoo.com

epub please!

message 9: by Tony (last edited Nov 20, 2013 11:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments thanks
tony parsons MSW pdf
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) 5 copies left!

Caitlin  | 9 comments recieved my copy will have review up within the next week x

Pankaj Goyal (pgalmora) | 60 comments Still waiting to receive my copy. Do hope I get it soon...:)

Pankaj Goyal (pgalmora) | 60 comments Haidji wrote: "Pankaj wrote: "Still waiting to receive my copy. Do hope I get it soon...:)"
Hi Pankaj, how are you? The book must be there soon…:)"

Yes....eagerly waiting for it...:)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) Haidji wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "5 copies left!"
Why 5? I have sent a paperback to Mr. Tony Parson too, so, 3 paperbacks are gone.
there is 1 paperback (galley proof) available
and there are pdf ve..."

I went by the "be one of the first 10" in the original posting Sheri put up and at the time didn't catch that Tony signed up twice so counted his name twice. My apologies, four copies have been sent out, among them 3 paperbacks, and the remaining 6 copies are PDF. Hope that makes the count accurate now.

Miranda (somecrazygingerkid) | 3 comments would love a paperback if still available. I post reviews on goodreads and amazon :)

message 17: by Owaiz (last edited Dec 12, 2013 07:23AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Owaiz owaizoo89@me.com

.mobi preferred, or any other format.

Though I won't be able to submit review in a month since I have exams after 20 days. I'm not sure when I'll finish so it's okay if you give it to someone else who can post the reviews sooner.

Miranda (somecrazygingerkid) | 3 comments thanks Haidji <3 I'm looking forward to reading your book.

message 19: by Owaiz (new) - rated it 1 star

Owaiz Haidji wrote: "Owaiz wrote: "owaizoo89@me.com

.mobi preferred, or any other format.

Though I won't be able to submit review in a month since I have exams after 20 days. I'm not sure when I'll finish so it's oka..."

I got it and you're welcome. Can't wait to read this!

message 20: by A.C. (new) - added it

A.C. Willis (shadowspheonix) | 10 comments Are reviews still open for this book? If so, I would like to review it. My email address is acwilliswriting@gmail.com. I will review it on here, Amazon, Shelfari, and on my blog.

Andra Weis (andra_weis) | 58 comments If you still need a reviewer??? mommy_to_zoe@hotmail.com

Denise MacDonald I am willing to review this book also. My email is deehmd@gmail.com.

Ellen-Arwen Tristram Hi - I'd love to read this, it sounds amazing! I have the Kindle App - I don't know what format that would be, but I'd love to read it somehow. If there are any other paperbacks, that'd be perfect! Wow, this book sounds so amazing!

My name is Ellen and my email address is ellentristram@googlemail.com, but I don't know how to read it if it's not on Kindle - don't think I could cope with just reading it on my laptop...

Anyway, best wishes with the awesome sounding book!

Ellen-Arwen Tristram Have PMed you :)

message 25: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

This book has been re-listed and is available for review here:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

SG - Suicide Game (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Haidji (other topics)