Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Archive > 2014 Release Schedule

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Dec 27, 2013 02:03PM) (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5723 comments Mod
The Collector April 15, 2014
Shadow Spell March 25, 2014*
Blood Magick November 2014 *

*The Cousin O'Dwyer Trilogy

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Here's the link to the J. D. Robb group's book list for the 2014 titles.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Talya (new)

Talya | 719 comments Mod
Woohoo! And here's the graphic with the full 2014 calendar:

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Note that new books are highlighted in red. All else represents reprints.

message 5: by Talya (new)

Talya | 719 comments Mod
Good point, thanks Jonetta.

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 112 comments So the Cousins O'Dwyer series will be wrapped up next year. Good to know.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jewels,hey. Yeah, the Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy (from what I was told on Nora's facebook fan page) is that it's usually a 6 month waitin' period for the entire trilogy (so that all of us fans of Nora would only have to read each of the trilogy books as they come instead of all of them at one time. Not to say that Nora is to blame, 'cause I don't blame Nora at all. I just think that it mostly has to do with the publication process that has ev'rybody goes a little nutty,lol). Yeah I can't wait for the months of April,May and November! I never really particulary cared for her J.D. Robb series or her vampire trilogy at all. I just like Nora when she writes as her original name:Nora Roberts under the romantic genre and even some of the mysterious romance/summer thriller type of thang,lol! And by the way, I just loved the new graphic 2014 calender that u showed to us all,Talya,its very.....artistic,lol!

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 112 comments Hey April, I'm new to NR so everything she has out is still new to me!

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) | 181 comments The Collector is 752 pages?! Wow...I haven't heard what this one's about...a standalone, I assume.

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

No, the edition with that info is for the large print paperback. The hardcover and Kindle editions are 496 pages.

message 11: by Jonetta (new)

Here's the link to the description.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) | 181 comments Jonetta wrote: "No, the edition with that info is for the large print paperback. The hardcover and Kindle editions are 496 pages."

Oh..that makes sense. Although, 496 is a pretty long one. But then, I don't normally pay attention to the length of her books, I just read them! :)

message 13: by Jonetta (new)

No, you're right. She doesn't normally go 500 pages!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jewels~♌ wrote: "Hey April, I'm new to NR so everything she has out is still new to me!"

That's alright,I totally understand. I know what u mean,lol! I'm sorta new to her as well...so I know how u feel.I haven't been readin' lots of Nora's books for many years like alotta other more dedicated and loyal fans who have been doin' that for years. I had only been readin' her books for just a few years but nothin' to really brag about,lol! Plus, I was just kiddin' about what I had just said...it was only a joke... (especially when I had mentioned "the nutty part" of my comment, I was just jokin',that's all). But I am however glad that ur tryin' ur best to get into her books/novals and even her trilogies! It always makes me happy to take the time to talk to many of Nora's fans...there are probably thousands of us which is always a good thing,lol!

message 15: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 673 comments Mod
From Nora's Facebook page on 12-12-2013:

Late-in-the-day news: the Shadow Spell release date has been moved up to March 25 in the US. I'm waiting for the official word from the UK, but it looks like they will change too.

Now, I know this is thrilling for everyone, but remember that Nora's still writing Blood Magick so that date will remain in November. ~Laura