YA Book Gang!! discussion

The Luxe (Luxe, #1)
This topic is about The Luxe
Archived Items > The Luxe by Anna Godbersen - December 10th

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
Tara and I will be reading The Luxe from Dec 10th. Anyone else who wants to join is welcome :)

Tara | 221 comments After looking at the number of chapters (46) I am thinking we might want to up it to 5 chapters. What do you think? It would take roughly 9 days then.

No bothers. I don't mind how many chapters we do :) Do you think we could have it finished in 7 days?

Tara | 221 comments Probably. Maybe do 6 chapters?

Ya ok :)

Tara | 221 comments I started reading this today and read through chapter 6. I think I am going to like this book and the way the story is going to unfold.
I can already tell that I am going to like Diana. She seems like she is a fun girl and will probably have some interesting story lines.
I think that starting off the book with the funeral was kind of a cool way to start the book. I also like that with each chapter we are introduced to the characters and get a little bit of their relationship with Elizabeth.
I am already wondering if she ran off with Will or not. I kind of hope that will be the the case.
What do you think so far?

I haven't started it yet so far but I'll read a good bit of it today :) This is my second time reading this series :p I love it :p Ya but I'll definitely read it today. I'll make it chapter 12 :)

Tara | 221 comments Well, I got through most of chapter 11 yesterday so I have to add on a chapter to today's reading. Still not a fan of Penelope. I can't decide if I like Henry either, although I think that he may be a decent guy who is just not liking the situation that he is in. After his run in with Diana, I am hoping he is not only a good guy but I am hoping that somehow he will end up with Diana instead of Penelope.

I'm so sorry Tara, I'm still only on chapter 3 :/ I remember what you're saying from the first time I read it :) but anyway I love this book and I'll make sure to catch up tomorrow!!! How far have you gotten now anyways? :)

message 10: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara | 221 comments My daughter is in a championship swim meet this weekend and that has taken up a ton of time, but I have gotten up to chapter 25 and plan on making up the rest of the chapters today.

message 11: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara | 221 comments I am still reading this and getting closer to finishing it. I think I should finish by Saturday.
Lina is getting on my nerves though.

message 12: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara | 221 comments I finished this one up last night. I really am hoping that Elizabeth finds Will and that Diana is given the chance to have something with Henry.
I really did like this book and want to read some of the other books in the series.

Ya the whole series is really good :) I recommend you read them :) I still haven't gone far with the book yet, with school and then i was away most of today, do you mind discussing the book with me as i read it now? :)

message 14: by Tara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tara | 221 comments Sarah wrote: "Ya the whole series is really good :) I recommend you read them :) I still haven't gone far with the book yet, with school and then i was away most of today, do you mind discussing the book with me..."

No problem.

Thank you :)