werewolf
supernatural
neko
supernatural
angel
fallen angel
demon
incest

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments do you want to try or choice the other topic that you do like doing I dont' csre because, the things i have list i love doing those kind of rp

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments man you make it so hard to check ....so i see incest, werewolf or vampire you choice between \

vampire
or
werewolf

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments And are you asking between the characters for the incest?

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments ok how about twin brother dbeing werewolf but, their birth parents pack was killed off by hunters.....They were born alpha and they found out on about the hunter but, realize they were just ordinary hunters.....

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments sure but, i do have a great picture for the twins

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments here is the picture:

final fantasy 7 photo: Final Fantasy 7 FFfaves5.jpg

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments it take me awhile to find the picture i don't have the link im so sorry

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments okay, couldn't you use the picture inside the ""'s?

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments i try but, it still came out the same

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments u go to the photobucket and copy the second link of the link share list and paste here

btw can you see the picute and so what you think of the character for the rp

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments darn ok then i find another picutre for us to use instead

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments never mmind about the twin i cant find a great link for it sorry to waste your time one that

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 72 comments sorry im getting many picture

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 848 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Did you see mine?"