Avatar: The Spirits Rebirth discussion

Questions and Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 217 comments Mod
Do you have trouble understanding something? Is guidance and Help what you seek. Well you came to the right place if it is guidance with the group, personal issues and things like (e.g.) Why are my parents always fighting? Need to be dealt with my a personal therapist and a long talk with your parents.

Do you have an suggestions to improve the group, if it includes me not being such a dick head, I'm sorry but that's not changing. i will rip your characters to shreds until we have perfection created at last.

message 2: by Jacob (new)

what????

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She means how many characters can we make?

message 4: by Jacob (new)

As many as you can handle but eachone must be active and you can't make another until the others are active. So yeah the number is infinte. Have fun!!!

message 5: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) My question is simple:

I know next to nothing about Avator and do not plan on learning all there is to know about it just for a group. Should i walk away now or will i be fine not knowing anything beyond the stuff I learn for the one or two characters i make? (Im not making more than two this go around...too many characters else where to work with.)

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Now. Don't you dare get too excited!

message 7: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) ...you're a monstrously mean woman.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

please stay lol...and what you know is fine, you can read up on it whatis in the group because only needed info is here and some is jsut mish mash.

message 9: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Dec 11, 2013 07:34PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) But you post so much info :'(. God Im lazy.

message 10: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) Scratch part the (now edited out) latter part of my last post.

What...sort of world is it? I mean like modernized or like the show?

message 11: by Jacob (new)

A bit more modernized, think steampunk generation with old and new.

message 12: by E (new)

E Suggestion
I know it is a lot of work but maybe we should add the Fire Nation, the Water Tribes and the Air Temples.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Evan Son Of Poseidon wrote: "Suggestion
I know it is a lot of work but maybe we should add the Fire Nation, the Water Tribes and the Air Temples."

I understnad and it is no work for me at all, but unfortunately I still don't have enough charries to represent the four antions five technically and six including republic city. But once mroe charries are compelted and people begin ebing active I may.