Teen Critic discussion

Television Critics > Doctor Who

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noah (new)

Noah Smith | 1 comments This coming saturday is the 50th year! Who-athon!!!!!!!

message 2: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ description

message 3: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 975 comments Mod
My friend got me hooked on this show xD

message 4: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sashabug13) | 39 comments I'm so excited!!!

message 5: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ I finally get to watch it now that it's on Canadian Netflix! Gawd. It's gorgeous.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahvistica) | 5 comments I have a lot to catch up. OnDemand has all the seasons to celebrate the 50th year. I've always wanted to watch the show.

message 7: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ What's OnDemand?

onceuponadreamer (nav)  (swan_fanfire) oh it's this thing on sky that lets you watch things f you,ve missed the viewing, also does movies but you have to pay for them :)

message 9: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 2 comments has anyone seen the new doctor? i haven't watched doctor who since the anniversary so idk what's going on lol

message 10: by angel (new)

angel (rodentemotion) | 15 comments Does this show get any better? I saw the first season but I still can't get into it... Sorry.

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 2 comments the first season? you mean like the first doctor or...?

onceuponadreamer (nav)  (swan_fanfire) Brittany wrote: "has anyone seen the new doctor? i haven't watched doctor who since the anniversary so idk what's going on lol"

peter capaldi! :)
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pet...

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 204 comments Who is Doctor Who?

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana Lemus (ap_lemus) | 6 comments He's an alien timelord from the planet galifrey in the constellation Kasterborous.

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 204 comments Im still confused.

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana Lemus (ap_lemus) | 6 comments Its very confusing. After a season or two, it starts to make sense.

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 204 comments Ok. So why is this a good show?

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 20 comments Because it's funny and really interesting. A lot happens

message 19: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hamill (patricia_hamill) I'm reserving judgement on the new Doctor. We'll see.

message 20: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hamill (patricia_hamill) By the way, about the picture further up on this page, he also plays Barty Crouch Jr in Harry Potter #4. David Tennant for the win! My favorite Doctor yet. :-)

message 21: by Ana (new)

Ana Lemus (ap_lemus) | 6 comments David Tennant is the best.

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace Palensky (greatgrace) | 10 comments Aaaaaaaah Matt smith is so funny!!! But David tennant is a close second.

message 23: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ I love them all. I hate it how no one ever includes 9 in the same category as 10 and 11. -.-

message 24: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ Blah wrote: "Does this show get any better? I saw the first season but I still can't get into it... Sorry."

OH OH OH IT DOES. As I tell everyone who's curious, if you can get past the first season, you're hooked. :P

message 25: by Ana (new)

Ana Lemus (ap_lemus) | 6 comments Oh yeah. And its ALWAYS bugged me when people skip 9. Guys, he's super important. Hes the doctor that has just come out of the time war, that has seen his people suffer. People think 9 isnt important, but he is the doctor at one of the worst times in all of his lives. Christopher Eccleston can actually express the pain and loss the doctor felt. Maybe the first time you see his season, you dont really get it or understand, but when you go back and watch, or you started watching the old seasons first and then saw the revival, you can understand who the doctor really is and the importance of Chris's doctor.

message 26: by Ana (new)

Ana Lemus (ap_lemus) | 6 comments If you can't tell, i REALLY like Chris's doctor.

message 27: by Grace (new)

Grace Palensky (greatgrace) | 10 comments It was strange how Chris has 1 season and the other 2 have like 5

message 28: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ It probably makes him sad.

description

message 29: by Ana (new)

Ana Lemus (ap_lemus) | 6 comments Someone give the man a banana!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this show!

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 21, 2014 11:24AM) (new)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ wrote: ""

You are correct, Doctor :) That picture is hilarious. ADORE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

If anyone skips 9, tell them to contact me so I can lecture them on why they shouldn't. :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

https://m.facebook.com/doctor.who.and...

Are you all going to do this? I am. ;)

message 33: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Liberatore (carolineliberatore) DOCTOR WHO IS PERFECT IN EVERY SHAPE AND FORM. PLUS IT MAKES YOU CRY.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished season 3! Jack! (view spoiler)