Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

Self-Promo: Books and Blogs > A link to my essay on freedom

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 1445 comments Mod
I don't have a blog, but this is a close as I've come. WriterBeat is a good place to use for those of us who like to mouth off but can't deal with running a blog:)

Anyhow, since I got into it a bit in another thread, I figured I'd post the link. My thoughts on different "types" of freedom and how they are essentially the same.

http://www.writerbeat.com/articles/11...

message 2: by Jack (new)

Jack (jackjuly) | 254 comments I send most of my Blog time on Ace of spades HQ. It's a tightly knit band of 40-50 regulars with others that pop in and out. It's not for sissies or the politically correct. However, I have learned much from these people and I hope they have learned something from me. Every Sunday morning we have a Book thread where authors like myself and avid readers gather to share experiences. I love the place. If you don't have a thick skin. Stay away, they can be rough and you will be called out on any falsehoods or BS.

message 3: by Marina (new)

Do you have to be invited?

message 4: by Jack (new)

Jack (jackjuly) | 254 comments Masha wrote: "Do you have to be invited?"
Nah, just show up read the article, say Hi, I'm new here, I was invited by Oldsailor's Poet (not Necessary,only if you want). Then tell em what you think. Oh, they are all different shades of conservative. If you are a lib, well, I'd find something else.

message 5: by Marina (new)

Cool. I've been seeing Ace of Spades around from back when John Nolte was known as Dirty Harry. Dating myself here...

message 6: by Gina (new)

Gina M Jordan (awolgina) Thanks for the link, will be off to explore that next :-)