Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

42 views
Featured Author 20th - 26th of November

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments I'll be happy to host you on my website - just PM me or email me at jamesd at elevendayempire dot com


message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 14 comments I tweeted your book from Amazon. :)


message 3: by F.X. (last edited Nov 19, 2013 05:16AM) (new)

F.X. Scully | 5 comments Hi T.F.!

Just tweeted from Goodreads and Amazon.

https://twitter.com/EFEXScully/status...
https://twitter.com/EFEXScully/status...

Also if you'd like a feature on my website feel free to email me at fxscully@gmail.com and we'll set something up!


message 4: by Ash (new)

Ash Krafton (ash_krafton) | 22 comments Tweeted a call to follow from @ahkrafton and featured your book at http://facebook.com/ashkrafton

Best wishes for your success!


message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Vickers (catvic) Well done TF. Tweeted, pinned & put on my author FB page. https://www.facebook.com/catherinelvi...


message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica (fantasybooklane) | 15 comments I'd be happy to do an interview and feature your book. Message me your email and I will send questions.


message 7: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Knight | 16 comments Congrats, TF!

Tweeted your book's page on GR
Tweeted your link on Amazon.


message 8: by Baine (new)

Baine Kelly (BaineKelly) | 40 comments Congrats TF! I posted on my Blog, Twitter, Facebook and Google+! I hope you get overwhelmed with new or renewed interest!


message 9: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 47 comments Google+, facebook, Pintrest and tweeted your book.
Posted link to your author page on facebook, google +


message 10: by Lenore (new)

Lenore Sagaskie | 88 comments Tweeted from @lenorewrites and also from my FB group facebook.com/TheFourSworn I will continue to plug throughout the week. Congrats!


message 11: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) Congrats! Will shout-out on Facebook and my site, and would also like to do an interview on my blog if you're interested. PM or email me:
kyra@kyrahalland.com


message 12: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (turtledino) | 25 comments I tweeted Cloaked in Fur's link on Amazon! :)


message 14: by Lachi (new)

Lachi | 3 comments Promoted/posted on Facebook


message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Thompson (lynnthompsonbooks) | 122 comments Posted on my blog http://lynnthompsonbooks.blogspot.com/, google+, facebook and I'm in several Triberr tribes so my blog post will go up on twitter a few times:)


message 16: by J. (new)

J. Woods | 19 comments Posted on Twitter & Facebook with link to Amazon!
https://twitter.com/jwoodsauthor/stat...
congrats!


message 17: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Weiss | 33 comments Hi, TF!

I'd love to feature you and Cloaked in Fur on my website, http://parayournormal.wordpress.com/ If you're interested, email me at parayournormalteam@gmail.com

Kirsten


message 18: by Stacie (new)

Stacie Simpson | 48 comments Here is the link to your spotlight on my blog. I will also tweet and post the link on Facebook.
http://www.staciesimpson.com/author-s...


message 19: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments This is awesome... thank you so much:)


message 20: by ★Moonrise (new)

★Moonrise (moonrisebookblog) | 24 comments Congrats TF Walsh! :-D


message 21: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments J.J. wrote: "I'll be happy to host you on my website - just PM me or email me at jamesd at elevendayempire dot com"

Thanks... Would love to. Just emailed you:)


message 22: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments F.X. wrote: "Hi T.F.!

Just tweeted from Goodreads and Amazon.

https://twitter.com/EFEXScully/status...
https://twitter.com/EFEXScully/status...

Also if you'd like a feature on..."


Sounds great. I just emailed you:)


message 23: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments Erica wrote: "I'd be happy to do an interview and feature your book. Message me your email and I will send questions."

Thanks Erica. I just emailed you:)


message 24: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments Kyra wrote: "Congrats! Will shout-out on Facebook and my site, and would also like to do an interview on my blog if you're interested. PM or email me:
kyra@kyrahalland.com"


Thanks for the offer. Just send you an email.


message 25: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments Kirsten wrote: "Hi, TF!

I'd love to feature you and Cloaked in Fur on my website, http://parayournormal.wordpress.com/ If you're interested, email me at parayournormalteam@gmail.com

Kirsten"


Thanks for the offer. Shot you an email:)


message 26: by Billy (new)


message 27: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Cooper (andrearcooper) | 41 comments Hi fellow Crimson sister and Congrats :)
I've tweeted and google+.

I'd love to have you on my blog for either an author interview or book spotlight. Just let me know.


message 28: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Weiss | 33 comments Hi, TF!

Great interview! It will be up on Monday at the PYN blog. Here is the shortlink: http://wp.me/p3qRAb-fs

Best,
Kirsten


message 29: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments Kirsten wrote: "Hi, TF!

Great interview! It will be up on Monday at the PYN blog. Here is the shortlink: http://wp.me/p3qRAb-fs

Best,
Kirsten"


Awesome... Thanks, Kirsten:)


message 30: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments Andrea wrote: "Hi fellow Crimson sister and Congrats :)
I've tweeted and google+.

I'd love to have you on my blog for either an author interview or book spotlight. Just let me know."


Hi Andrea, thanks and would love to. Will email you:)


message 31: by Tmonique (new)

Tmonique Stephens | 1 comments I tweet your book and liked it on Facebook. I also pinned it on my books to read board on Pinterest and liked it on amazon. Good luck


message 32: by Kyra (new)

Kyra Halland (kyrahalland) here's the spotlight on my blog:
http://www.kyrahalland.com/1/post/201...


message 33: by ★Moonrise (new)

★Moonrise (moonrisebookblog) | 24 comments Here is a link to our interview with TF Walsh, as originally posted (in support of your spotlight, TF! Congrats, again!): http://www.moonrisebookblog.com/2013/...


message 34: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments ★Moonrise wrote: "Here is a link to our interview with TF Walsh, as originally posted (in support of your spotlight, TF! Congrats, again!): http://www.moonrisebookblog.com/2013/..."

Thank you so much:)


message 35: by J.J. (new)

J.J. DiBenedetto | 651 comments I had a spotlight up for TF at my website today...

http://writingdreams.net/?p=1453


message 36: by T.F. (new)

T.F. (tfwalsh) | 19 comments Thank you everyone for the wonderful support and exposure... you're all awesome:)


back to top

99123

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread