Life as we Knew it discussion

Extras & Info > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 472 comments Mod
Ask any questions or suggest anything here! All will be taken into consideration!

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Blake | 29 comments So, I've never done this before. I've created a character, what do I do now?

message 3: by georgiabread (new)

NOOB! jk :P anyway, now that I have approved you character, you may go to the 'request a roleplay' topic and ask if anyone would like to roleplay with you. If you don't want to do that, you can go to any country in the 'places' discussion and start your roleplay, and wait for someone to join in :) you know what a roleplay is, don't you? Just making sure

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Blake | 29 comments It's where we all pretend to live in a make believe world...like daydreaming out loud.

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie Pangan I've never done this before and I'm not quite sure how to get started. So to make a character, I'm just supposed to describe my character?

If I plan to have twin siblings, do I need them approved separately?

message 6: by georgiabread (new)

Well first of all, u go to the 'characters' discussion and then to the 'make a character' topic. There'll be a template there for u to follow, and u fill it in with info about ur character.

And yes

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie Pangan Thank you :)

message 8: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) Did someone delete North America 2 because I don't see it and it was still in use?

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie Pangan I was wondering what happened to it too.

message 10: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) Okay.

message 11: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) Hey, Angie do want to start North America 2 again but from where we left off?

message 12: by Angie (new)

Angie Pangan I just realized that every RP place with a number in it is gone. That's really strange.

message 13: by Angie (new)

Angie Pangan ❣≾♏imἆiṃi ☾Ꮢaģģεԃy ♏αη, ģøøԃηïģђτ☽☾Cαlℓ ♏ε ♏αï☽☾ԃïε ℋαɾԂ Wℋøvïαη αηԃ ƒαηģïяℓ☽≿❣ wrote: "?"

If you look at the folder for roleplaying places, a bunch of them have disappeared.

message 14: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) ❤~ ♏imaimit {Call me ♏ai} {Raggedy ♏an, Goodnight} ~❤ wrote: "You know, I'm just going to let Nov sort this out, after a, she is a mod :/"

I have send a email to goodreads staff asking them about that problem. They have not replied back yet. I sent it ALMOST a week ago. I will try again adding a new topic under the folder and see if it will do the same thing again.

message 15: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) I don't think so. But if people are then it is not very nice of them.

message 16: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) Yea.

message 17: by Wordy (new)

Wordy Nerd (wordynerd) Nov13670 wrote: "❤~ ♏imaimit {Call me ♏ai} {Raggedy ♏an, Goodnight} ~❤ wrote: "You know, I'm just going to let Nov sort this out, after a, she is a mod :/"

I have send a email to goodreads staff asking them about..."

Hey the new topic I have created has not disappeared yet. :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I created a character about a week ago but nobody's approved it yet, and I kinda want to go RP. I've been getting messages for the past month telling me to get active in this group, and now I've finished reading the book, I can't.

message 19: by georgiabread (new)

Hey sorry yeah I'll approve it :/ :)

message 20: by georgiabread (new)

I don't know. There's only about four people active. Could u send a message and I'll invite some people?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The Active Walrus (GAB) wrote: "Hey sorry yeah I'll approve it :/ :)"

KK thanks :D