The Suspense of It All! discussion

A Dangerous Low (Dangerous Low Series, #1)
This topic is about A Dangerous Low
Rooftop Promotions > A Dangerous Low--Discounted Promo

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michael Stephenson | 3 comments Hello, everyone.

My name is Michael Stephenson and I am the author of the crime thriller A Dangerous Low. This holdiay week, from November 20th to November 25th (through the Thanksgiving holiday) my book will be on sale at Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Low-e... . I would love it if you checked it out.

A fictional crime thriller, A Dangerous Low follows the exploits of one man as he sinks to new lows to try and keep the status quo in his life after accidentally killing his gay lover. Similar to shows such as Breaking Bad and The Wire, A Dangerous Low takes the reader on a gripping, fast-paced thrill ride through the streets of Atlanta as a once good man rapidly sinks to unspeakable levels of evil all to hide his secrets.

Click the links to read an official synopsis and check for the book to be anywhere from 99 cents to 2.99 over those five days from the 20th to 25th. The earlier you get it, the better. This is your opportunity to take a chance on finding a new author to read.
Thank you

Michael Stephenson

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 218 comments Mod
That sounds like a good deal, Michael. I'll have to check it out. In general I tend to stay away from what I call an 'anti-hero', but I know that is a popular trend these days.

If you are interested, maybe you can share the results of your promotion in the writer's folder. I'm always curious to know what marketing techniques work.

Michael Stephenson | 3 comments Sure, I can share when it is over. Though, the effects of it probably won't be felt for a few weeks after the promotion.

message 4: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 218 comments Mod
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Dangerous Low (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Stephenson (other topics)