Autumn Falls (A Supernatural Roleplay) discussion

Maryland > Baltimore Banquet Hall

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Avril of Themyscira Where everybody who's anybody hosts their event.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex (alice-andwendy) ((Oh yay you're on!))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Alyc stepped out of the car, waiting for Joey to take her arm before proceeding forward. She hadn't been to anything so formal in a matter of decades and she was a bit rusty on keeping her attitude in check for many of the judging high class attendees of such events. Though she had Joey to assist her and she wasn't too worried about the need to hold her tongue, if she could deal with criminals she could deal with these people.

Avril of Themyscira He took her arm as they entered the massive hall, orchestral music playing as he took her arm and floated around until an older, overweight balding man who stood a good foot shorter than Joey called out to him. "Mr. Banks! How are you!" He chuckled. "This is Alyc" he smiled as the elderly man looked up at her. "My..."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Alyc gave a charming smile "the pleasure is all mine" she said when he chose to introduce her to the man. He had not given her a compelling reason to find the people here interesting so she had little else other than polite behavior making her charming as company. She wasn't even sure what the gala was being held for, it it was being held for any particular reason.

Avril of Themyscira He smiled and chatted for the man quite a while, before finally excusing himself and guiding Alyc to a table, shaking his head. "I'm sorry" he apologized with a hint if laughter. "I'm afraid it'll be like that all night"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I expected as much, hopefully some of them will have the curtosy to keep eye contact when they speck though" she said, eyeing the people in the surrounding area. "I did understand that it would probably be meeting people" she said, brushing her hair back over her shoulder. It was a nice place, though she found more interest in the vintage feel to the location.

Avril of Themyscira "I'm sorry I drug you along dear" he sighed, shaking his head as he studied the fine linen tablecloth. Yet he was nervous and his smoking habit was gnawing at him, making him yearn for the days when he could've pulled out a cigar in the middle of the room. He placed a light and courteous hand at her waist and enveloped her hand in his as they swayed to the smooth jazz. "Pure perfection" he sighed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Alyc smiled faintly "I remember the last time we danced, it was a bit more scandalous than this but then again everything in the clubs was more scandalous than this. Even the people. Though with these crowds its harder to see. These people are a tangle of corruption and betrayal, wearing a mask made of money" she said, clearly not holding back her opinion on the majority of these people. She never censored herself when in company she knew she did not have to with. "The last time we danced was the night you turned me, you dragged me out after a few drinks and refused to finish the dance before to stole me away to you room. Remember?"

Avril of Themyscira He laughed and kissed her cheek as he spun her around with an easy swiftness and elegance, something nonexistent in modern days. Everyone here moved with a hint of stiffness and jerk to their actions, much more at home with jerking their bodies to a fast song than this. Yet he was raised in the jazz age, where swing was all the rage and dancing was actually dancing. So he swayed with an easyness next to her as he sighed. "I remember"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Alyc moved with ease and grace to her movements. At one point she had wanted nothing more than to be a dancer. She had left her home for that dream but ultimately witnessing the world of crime she was instantly drawn to that. She had never forgotten how to dance though. It felt nice to do it again. It reminded her of being young, of being human. He was the only criminal she couldn't bring justice to. It was never his charm or his culture. He had always been something of a mystery but even after she unraveled his crimes he still had a mystery to him. She couldn't stand to let people go before exposing the mystery and even to this day she hadn't managed to solve him. "I think we've outdone everyone here" she said as each step they took coincided with each other's.

Avril of Themyscira "Of course we have. They are but mere mortals," he chuckled deeply in her ear before planting a slow kiss on her jaw as the music slowed. There had been a great change he had seen in himself after being bitten. More muscular, a deeper voice, darker eyes. Yet not with her. She was the same flawless and passionate individual he had met before.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Alyc closed her eyes and smiled "Did you think people could not dance like this as mortals?" she asked. She loved to contradict him. "I do understand what you mean, society is not the same as it once was. I do miss our club in Los Angeles, even in a city run by crime it was beautiful" she said. They hadn't brought up the past really ever. They had never had the time before now. That was beginning to sink in. She had an eternity with him. She had an eternity with her love and that was enough to keep her content forever. She moved closer as the music slowed pace to ballroom dancing. Once again they seemed to be the only ones with the knowledge on the dance.

Avril of Themyscira His strides lengthened to the music and he smiled nostalgically as he twirled her around. "I miss it too. But of course...it was only beautiful because of who frequented it. But you know..." he quickened pace to step in time with the music and pulled her closer. "And you know...we have all of time together. We could go find it. Rebuild and reopen it"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "We could, though Los Angeles is very different than it was. I am not sure the company we could find to inhabit it would be one we are welcome to" she said as he calculated steps swept them in an elegant formation. "Though it would give me something to occupy my time while you were away managing your prestigious and exclusive company" she smiled. The song concluded and she slowed to a stop with her final step.

Avril of Themyscira He chuckled, his voice deep and harmonious as he stood firm like an oak, pressing his lips against her bare shoulder before straightening and looking down at her. "You are probably right. But I do need something to busy you. Wouldn't want you getting bored and choosing someone else" he smirked

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I have remained faithful to you for this long" she said, brushing her fingers over his cheek. "Restoring the club sounds nice, though if you are going to allow me to then I must insist that you are not allowed to set foot in it until I have allowed you to. I would not want to ruin the memory of it for you by letting you see it as it is now. Can you do that?" she asked. She still swaying to an unheard song, prolonging pulling away from him for a bit longer.

Avril of Themyscira He laughed and seemed to pull her closer than possible, his class and walls melting in her presence to give way to tenderness as he brushed her hair back from her shoulders with one hand, which continued its motion down her back, his hips pressing against hers as he groaned in exasperation. "Ugh. Very well then. Fine" he smiled in an amused way.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Well, shall we step off the dance floor? I was not quite sure if you have any intentions to continue associating with the people here or if you had some other task to do tonight" she asked, her thoughts a bit distant once he agreed. It would mean they would have to leave at some point to Los Angeles. She wasn't sure how long the Gala lasted so she wasn't sure if keeping until the end would be such a good idea.

Avril of Themyscira "Mmm." he sighed and nodded, leaning against her before stepping back and glancing down to straighten his suit and tie, all softness disappearing. "Perhaps we should go home" he said shortly, glancing around the room.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Alyc smiled "I like that idea" she agreed, smoothing out a crease in the shoulder of his suit. Despite the few wrinkles he managed to look regal, as always. She would be glad to escape these people, not the dance floor as much. She admired his company on it and hoped they could dance again soon enough, she had enough things keeping her from being able to connect once again with him and her past as it was.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((Should I reply again in the other topic or in message?))

Avril of Themyscira ((other topic please))
He sighed and took her arm, bidding goodbye to those who stopped him as they walked to the door, waiting for the car. A tall security guard stepped toward him and whispered in his ear, to which he nodded slowly. "We must get back. I have business early in the morning"