The Ultimate Fandoms discussion

Doctor Who > Favorite Companion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I've only watched the series with David Tennant and so far I like Martha and Donna more,but I can't decide between them.
How about you?

message 2: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I haven't actually seen any season completely but I could say that I'm just at the end of season 4.I can't wait to see Matt Smith as the Doctor! :-P

message 3: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Yeah,for some time afterwards I looked for extra shadows.It was kind of scary and mysterious and also very sad too.
(I hope I haven't confused it with another episode.)

message 4: by Louis(Andrew) (new)

Louis(Andrew) MY FAVORITE COMPANION IS AMY POND AHHHHH!!!!!! so attractive so scotish so funy Rose is a close second though, love yah Rose, Amy

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments I've got tons of faves.

Sarah Jane Smith, Ace, Leela, Romana 1, K-9, Nyssa, Jo Grant, Zoe, Ian and Barbara (more kind of the pair of them together than just one by themselves), Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Brigadier Alister Lethbridge-Stewart, Sgt John Benton (later promoted to higher ranks), Clara Oswin Oswald, Harry Sullivan, Tegan, Captain Jack Harkness, Wilfred, River Song

PadfootsLove (bookbaubles) | 10 comments Hmmm, I really love Rose and whenever Captain Jack was around...but Amy and Rory really grew on me.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments Um, I don't really have one. They're all awesome.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose!

message 9: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Yeah! Rose is one of my top favorites, too. She's amzing, compassionate, smart and just very ordinary!

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia Donna is awesome but I also LOVE Amy and rory from 11th doctor