College of Magic discussion

Common Areas on Campus > Pond & Surroundings

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lura, Dean (last edited Mar 22, 2014 09:56AM) (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 2700 comments Mod
The pond in the center of campus.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2076 comments Mod
Phrixus made his way to the pond. He walked up to the lake with the intent to cool his dry hoofs. He noticed the beautiful blue waters that sparkle under the sunlight giving the view if shimmering white water instead of blue. The air tasted of tree bark and the unqiue taste of water. That was the thing with plants: most of them carried the unqiue taste of water. Removing his bow which hung around his torso and his arrow contain which hung over his shoulder, Phrixus placed the objects on the ground before removing his smaller hand blades which were attached to his side. Lastly he removed his pounch which contained several other tools he used in hunting or talking care of sick animals or falling comrades. He took a few steps until he stood at the lakes edge. Placing one hoof in the water to test the feeling, Phrixus lets out a small but hearable gasp of pleasure. In no time, he had all four feet into the water mading his way out into the deeper part of the lake. He stood with the water, which was now just covering his waist a little above the skin line at his waist. He starts to baths himself thinking that it has been days since he last bathe.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Marick followed Tarii to the pond. They stopped and stood before it. Marick took this moment to relax and knelt down at the water's edge. He glanced up at Tarii, "So...what do you wish to do now?" He flashed another grin.

message 4: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii knelt beside the Prince. Even in her thoughts, she didn't refer to him by name. The habit was ingrained in her after decades of being his bodyguard, so she rarely used his name. "I hadn't really thought about it," she admitted with a shrug. She laid back on the grass and looked up at the sky, turning pink and orange with the sunset. "It's so pretty out tonight," she murmured, a smile on her face.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Tarii knelt beside the Prince. Even in her thoughts, she didn't refer to him by name. The habit was ingrained in her after decades of being his bodyguard, so she rarely used his name. "I hadn't rea..."

With a nod, he laid back next to her, he was glade they were near a reflective surface. This way I can woo her... With a flick of his wrist, wine bottles and wine glasses appeared with strawberries and chocolate fondue. He hoped he didn't overdue it or frighten her by the romantic gesture. He knew it would come to this eventually... One day...that he'd fully give in to his feelings.

message 6: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii blinked as the wine and food came into existence. Is he... trying to seduce me? How does he not know how I feel about him? I guess it has been a long time, but I didn't think I'd hid it well. Or at all really.

"Is all this... for me?" she asked, voice soft. "For us, I mean?" She turned onto her side to look at him.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Tarii blinked as the wine and food came into existence. Is he... trying to seduce me? How does he not know how I feel about him? I guess it has been a long time, but I didn't think I'd hid it well...."

He broke into a grin and leaned over, his face inches fro her's. "Yes, it is." He placed a delicate kiss upon her nose, "I....I..." He blushed deeply, not wanting to say 'I love you,' in fear of scaring her off. How would his bodyguard respond to him admitting his affections to her?

message 8: by Lura, Dean (new)

Just as the second 'I...' left his lips, Tarii covered them with her own. She kept the kiss brief. She was fairly certain this was what he wanted, but she didn't want to upset him too much just in case it wasn't.

"You're blushing," she whispered in awe. "You are actually blushing. Because of me?" she asked disbelievingly.

Does he really, truly want me? Maybe even care for me? I've dreamed of this for so long, since I was still in training. Is it really happening? Or am I dreaming? Maybe I'm still stuck in the maze and this is all a dream... She pinched herself and her eyes flew open as wide as they could go; that had hurt! Well, stung anyway. This was no dream!

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Just as the second 'I...' left his lips, Tarii covered them with her own. She kept the kiss brief. She was fairly certain this was what he wanted, but she didn't want to upset him too much just in ..."

He leaned in, holding his breath. Awaiting for her to lean in return....for the touch of her lips. Those deep purple lips. Is this really happening? he asked himself. Marick grinned.

message 10: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii leaned in and kissed him again. She smiled as she pulled back a bit. "You want me? Truly?" she asked in a whisper. She could hardly believe this was happening. It was like a dream come true for her. She kissed him once more, briefly, unable to stop herself.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Tarii leaned in and kissed him again. She smiled as she pulled back a bit. "You want me? Truly?" she asked in a whisper. She could hardly believe this was happening. It was like a dream come true f..."

"I've always longed for you." He said, his low, gravely voice was nearly hoarse. Get got like this when he was truly aroused....and well. He caressed her cheek, and the hand slowly made it's way up to the back of her head, pulling her in close and deepening the kiss. "Always..."

message 12: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii smiled widely into his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She turned onto her back, pulling him along with her. "I want you," she murmured into the kiss. "Always have." She kissed him harder, her tongue sweeping into his mouth to tangle with his. She moaned softly at the taste of his kiss, the feel of his body against hers. She'd wanted this for so, so long. She couldn't let this opportunity pass her by. Should he change his mind later, she would always have the memory of this night.

message 13: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Mar 28, 2014 03:24PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Tarii smiled widely into his kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She turned onto her back, pulling him along with her. "I want you," she murmured into the kiss. "Always have." She kissed hi..."

He gave muffled laughs through the kiss, wondering how far would they go till someone yielded and stopped. His hands found her waist, his tongue founder it's way into her mouth, running it along her teeth... Such unholy thoughts crossed his mind, things he wanted to do to her....but would she let him? He found himself on top of her, his heart raced, blood flowing downward...

message 14: by Lura, Dean (new)

Her head spun. This was real, this was happening. She was under her Prince! She was going to be his next lover! And he would be hers. She moaned again, and whimpered with pleasure as her body responded to his. Her legs parted, one moving to wrap around his leg. Her hips rose in supplication, her body begging for his. It had been more than fifty years since she laid with a man, and she'd wanted him even longer than that; her whole life it seemed.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Her head spun. This was real, this was happening. She was under her Prince! She was going to be his next lover! And he would be hers. She moaned again, and whimpered with pleasure as her body respo..."

((I'm a bit confused...are they about to...*bow chicka wow wow*?))

message 16: by Lura, Dean (new)

((Um, yeah, I believe they are. Unless one of them stops it. She won't.))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "((Um, yeah, I believe they are. Unless one of them stops it. She won't.))"

((Neither would he, so should we skip till the morning after?))

message 18: by Lura, Dean (new)

((Yeah. You want to post next or should I? I can do a little fade to black thing then skip if you'd like.))

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "((Yeah. You want to post next or should I? I can do a little fade to black thing then skip if you'd like.))"

((Sure, go ahead.))

message 20: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii was thrilled by his touch, his kiss. Before long they were undressing each other. And then she was back beneath him and their bodies linked, moving together towards ecstasy.

The next morning...

Tarii started awake when sunlight invaded her closed eyes. She blinked a few times, not fully awake, then groaned at the brightness of the early morning sunshine. She turned back towards Marick and snuggled up to him, burying her face in his chest to block out the light.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Tarii was thrilled by his touch, his kiss. Before long they were undressing each other. And then she was back beneath him and their bodies linked, moving together towards ecstasy.

The next morning..."

Marick awoke to the sight of Tarii's head din his chest. He smiled at this before hissing at the bright sunlight. He ran his head through her hair. He looked down and saw his nude body, and instantly became bright red. He needed to cover up before someone saw.

message 22: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii groaned when she heard his hiss. "Too early," she murmured, putting an arm around his waist to hold him close. She loved the way his body felt against hers. She wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. Too bad the sunlight felt like it was burning her back and bottom. She would need to get up soon so she didn't burn.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments Lura wrote: "Tarii groaned when she heard his hiss. "Too early," she murmured, putting an arm around his waist to hold him close. She loved the way his body felt against hers. She wanted to stay like this for a..."

"We should get dressed." He said in a hoarse, raspy voice. He kissed her forehead and an politely asked her to get off of him. "That was.....lovely." He said with a wide grin, recalling the ecstasy of last night. "So....are we...." His voice faded as he failed to finish the thought.

message 24: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii groaned again. He was right, she knew, but she didn't like it. She wanted to sleep a bit longer. She smiled up at him as he spoke. "Lovers? Yes," she said, nodding, "we are lovers." She didn't dare say anything more than that; she didn't want to be presumptuous and annoy him or make him mad or... whatever bad reaction he might have. She still didn't trust the change in him. Some small part of her feared he would suddenly go back to his former temperament and do, well, something terrible to her.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 61 comments He smiled at that, "Good." He reached out for her hand and took it in his. He ran his thumb over the back of her hand. He sat up and kissed her nose, "In that case, G'mornin, Lover." He broke into a grin as he placed a light kiss on her lips.

message 26: by Lura, Dean (new)

Tarii blinked, stunned once more by the utter change in the Prince's demeanor. She smiled and returned his kiss with one of her own. "We keep this up and we won't need our clothes for a while yet," she said, smirking. She was sort of joking, but only sort of. She would gladly make love to him again. And again and again.

She shook herself lightly, realizing her thoughts had run away from her. She needed to focus. They needed to fill out those applications and get registered and signed in and everything. Then she could get some more sleep. Maybe. She'd probably be wide awake by the time they finished all of that.

Stepping onto the grassy earth, Phrixus pulls himself out of the cool gasp of the pond waters. Once he was completely out, he shakes his body to rid himself of the clear water which clinged to his body. "Now to that that's done" Approaching his things, he put his hear back on. Walking toward an exist, he thought about a different place in which he wanted to explore. The different scents here making him ponder where he wanted to be. Taking a step at a time, he made his way away from the pond.

message 28: by Quil (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 1027 comments Mod
Lilith walked around looking for the perfect place to doodle. She was in the mood to draw. She had imagea in her mind she just had to release on paper. She found a nice pond area that had plenty of trees for coverage. She walked up under on of them and took a seat. She opened up to a blank page and began drawing. Most of the night before felt like a dream. Especially the part where Demo placed his knife away and passes up a chance to harm her. It had to be a dream! Why would he pass up a chance to hurt a vulnerable victim? Right?

She began to draw a picture of a woman and a man. The man was drawn more of a smokey shadow figure and the woman had wavey hair and fangs. The man had a hand wrappes around her waist and hus other was intangled in the lomg wavey hair. He was pulling her head back revealin all of her chest and neck. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was ooen as if she was gasping with pleasure. Her facial expression said it all. The !an had fangs too but you couldnt see his face very well. It was shadowed out. He was leaning down biting near the womans collar bone. Her hands were holding his arm and the other was gripping the back of his hair not pulling, just gripping. He had short-ish hair. Just long enough to be tangled up into fingers. Almost a lot like Demos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daemon wondered around. He wondered till he came across a well hidden building. It was large almost like a castle but from the sight, it was more of a school. He sniffed the ait looking for some trouble. He sniffed around looking for any scents that attracted his attention and he found a familiar smell.
"I know that smell! That girl at the house! Shes here?" He followed the scent. It took him about an hour for her scent was every where but he eventually found her sitting near a tree that was near a pond."Finally!" He was growing irritate till he finally found her. He saw her sitting working on something. He was careful as he approached her, if it was important he did not want to mess it up. He didnt want to face the rath of that. He saw a very interesting picture she was drawing. It looked intense.
"A desire of yours?" He startled Lilith. She looked up and saw a familiar face.

Wandering around the school`s grounds, Garrett immediately went in search of Draven. What was he to do now that he no longer had a heart to fight for? The thought of a quick death was sounding more and more pleasurable. His hands were in his hoodie pocket and the hood blocked the intense rays of sunlight from burning his skin. Being what he was, the sun burned his skin easier than most. Passing the pond, his gaze catches onto a pair of people. On first glance, he noticed a man was standing in front of another being. Paying closer attention he notices that there was a girl sitting down. Recognizing the distinct eyes of Lilith, he slowed his pace to gaze openly in their direction. What's Lilith doing with a vampire? Slowly and calmly, he walks toward the pair, ears alert.

message 30: by Quil (new)

Lilith looked up to this guy and saw it was the same guy from last night. She recently took off her heels when she first sat down. She flipped the page to a bare one as well as looking down.
"No its not. Saw a picture like this earlier and I was inspire to create my own." She lied. She stares at the page acting like she was thinking of what to draw. Daemon watched her with a smile. It was a devilish smirk. He sensed her lie. He knelt down in front of her and looked straight into her face.
"You're lieing to me. I can sense that in you. And from your actions last night, also tells me otherwise." Lilith glanced at him with glaring eyes. "Let me draw in peace." She hissed.
"But I think you can use a little fun babe. I think that guy left you unsatisfied. I can really satisfy you very well." He reached for her wrists with both hands and grabbed them in a blink. She tried to pull away but was caught off guard. He yanked her to her feet dropping her book and pencil to the ground. The book fell to the previous page of the vampire babe, and misterious fanged man. He made her arms wrap around her back and placed both wrists into one hand and tangled his fingers into her hair by the back of her neck.

Lilith snarled as she was pinned against his body and forced to look into his eyes. She grew nervous as he made her head strain back opening up her chest and neck. "Please don't." Her voice was now soft as she pleaded him to not bite her.
"Oh but babe, you will enjoy this. I can hear the sense of enjoyment from this forcefulness." He began to lean in to bite her neck, about an inch away. She gasp from slight panic and excitement relating for the piercing bite like her picture. All she could think of was for someone to distract. At this point, shed take anyone.

"Bite her beautiful neck and lose your head" Garrett stood behind Daemon. The black dagger in his left hand and inches away from meeting the dead flesh of Daemon. Garrett eyes however rested on Lilith. From Lilith`s position she could see Garrett's whole face. His eyes were slightly narrowed and emotionless. His face lacked in expression and his voice was monotonous. The true signs that a Garrett, whom was once part of the living world, was in control.
Garrett had seen the vampire attacking Lilith. The single act of watching another take possession of someone who was his was enough to bring for a darker Garrett, especially since the vampire was going for a area unclaimed by him. He had purposely saved touching Lilith neck last night because last night wasn't the right time for him. Now the cold dead fingers of another was wrapped around the waist he touched just hours ago. His breath leaving a lingering warmth against the skin he touched just hours ago. Now that very same man was about to tarnish the one delicate area he himself had not yet touched. The raw anger within her him pushed him forward. Perhaps one could say his anger was jealous yet it wasn't jealous because Garrett is almost unable to feel any emotion other than a twisted pleasure. That twisted pleasure involved the very girl whom allowed herself to be captured by this bug of a vampire.
"I don't mind decapitating your head. I'm interested in seeing first hand just how much a vampire can suffer before he's calling for death. " At this moment, Garrett eyes flickered to the vampire, Daemon. "Will you make my day-one fang. All it takes is the tip of your fang to graze her skin in the slightest of ways" His voice was cold and unchanging as the first time he spoke. The dagger in his hand inched closer to the vampire neck. In one swift motion, Garrett knew he could slice the head off the vampire before he even moved. He watched the vampire eyes for the next move.

(Garrett wouldn't let me sleep. He kept making me inch to write this scene. It may go in my second book for them. -_-)

message 32: by Quil (new)

Daemon sat back away from her neck and giggled. "I see he's been spying on you. You let this piece go as if you're not interested but you're here preventing others to make theirs. Now why is that?" He spoke intensely. Lilith's eyes widened when she saw Garrett behind this familiar vampire. The way he talked sounded like Garrett. She sighed with relief when she saw him. She wanted to smile, but his expression was way too calm. It almost seemed unhappy. She swallowed hard. The vampire squeezed her wrists tighter and pulled on her hair a little more pulling her head back. Lilith snarled at Daemon. She tried to move her hands from his wrists but he refused to let go. "Garrett." Her voice was soft like a whisper. Almost pleading. She wasn't scared, but she wasn't enjoying this. She wanted to be let go and left be.

Garrett narrowed his eyes. "My game, my rules. She's apart of my pleasure. Rather I play or not play with her is none of your concern. But" He stresses the last words while moving the edge of the blade to the skin of his neck. "Your life is your concern. Release her. " A smile forms on the lower half of his face. His gaze dropped to Daemon `s neck which a thin line of red blood flowed down the pale neck of his. The thrill of slice through the paper thin skin of a vampire was becoming more of an interest for the darker Garrett.

message 34: by Quil (new)

Daemon rolled his eyes and let go of Lilith as she was pulling away. She fell back onto her butt. When she got the ground, she grunted from the impact. "Fine. She's all your bud. But you might wanna make your mark soon before someone beats you to it. She's free game." With his quick motions, he pushed off of Garrett, not caring of the cut on his neck getting a little deeper, and stood in between him and Lilith. He turned to Garrett and laughed devilishly. "There will be a time where you won't be around to stop it, Shadow man." Then turned to Lilith holding his smile. "She is such a lovely toy. And will be a great pet." He turned back to Garrett and winked at him. His eyes glowed a metallic silver and he quickly formed into a showdow before turning into smoke disappearing.
Lilith was moving to her knees when Daemon called her a toy and talked about making her his pet. She snarled and quickly got to her feet. She jumped at him attempting to tackle him but he disappeared too quickly. She flew through the smoke and bumped into Garrett instead.

Garrett glares down at Lilith. "Now. What to do with you?" His voice calm and collect. Wrapping a arm around Lilith`s waist, he pulls her against his chest. Taking one of her hands in his, he interlocks his fingers between hers. "My chance to see how much suffering could a vampire take is gone because of you. " His eyes drifted to their joint fingers. "Breaking your fingers were put a end to your drawing mindlessly wouldn't it?" Squeezing her hand just enough to feel a slight discomfort, a smile plays across his lips. "If you haven't been drawing and not paying attention, I wouldn't of had to save you. What exactly did I tell you last night?" His gaze floated lazily back to meet Lilith.

message 36: by Quil (new)

Lilith felt a little at unease in his arms. Now this was the Garrett she knows. She winced slightly when he squeezed her hand causing her discomfort. But she didnt pull away. She did know that if she did, it would be worse for her, so the best thing for her to do was to go along with it. She looked down not wanting to look into his eyes. She can feel his harsh gaze. She could not believe that last night with him was all true. It happened. It was a bit of a shocker for her. "I-I didnt expect any one to be here. There was no one around." Her voice was a little hoarse and calm. She didnt know what else to do. She was in his grasp and in a way, in his control. Any quick movements he can not only snap her fingers, but also her wrist as well. She didnt look up at him. For some reason she coudlnt. "I-I wont do it again."

Bring her hand toward his face, he plants a kiss in the palm of her hand. "Let's hope. " He releases her hand to caress the side of her face, tucking the hair beside her ear behind her ear. "He almost touched that beautiful neck of yours" His hand traveled under her chin to brush across her neck. "I want to feel what's it's like to be bitten. So Lilith bite me" Dropping his arm from around her waist, he walks around her. Taking a seat on the ground in front of the tree, he scoops up Lilith art book. He slowly begins to flip through the page as he wait for her.

message 38: by Quil (last edited May 27, 2015 05:51PM) (new)

Lilith stood still as he was gentle with her. He was so hard to read and predict. It fascinated her and just drew her more to him. She was caught by surprise by his demand from her. She turned around to see him sitting down looking at her drawings waiting for her. "Wait, what? You-want me to bite you?" She pause and stepped toward him carefully. "Bite you where?" She had already bitten him once on his chest last night, but that still felt like a dream to her. She knelt down in front of him and watched him looking through her book. This was the book that had the drawing of him in it was the shadow smiling sadistically behind him with the puppet strings attached to him. That vampire shadow thing did come close to biting her neck. The thought made her shudder.

"Hmmm" His eyes traveled over the picture of him with puppet strings. "You captured Demo well. But you have the whole interpretation wrong." He chuckles a few time before flipping the book over to her latest one. Once his eyes darted over the page, he turns the book to face her. "Bite me where this guy" He pointed to the shadow behind her in the picture. "Is about to bite you, except" He sat the book down. Grabbing Lilith`s wrist, he pulls her over toward him. He guided her to sit down on her bottom and he laid his head in her lap, staring up at her through emotionless eyes. "I want to laid my head in your lap while you bite me"

message 40: by Quil (new)

Lilith tried not to blush when he flipped to her new doodle. She couldn't believe he was actually wanting her to bite him. She didn't fight him when he moved her around to where he wanted her to be. Her eyes began to glow when he offered himself to her. She can already taste his blood in her mouth. She placed her hand behind his head and the other on his chest. She leaned in, and bit his neck near his collar bone like he asked. She can taste his metallic blood. Thick like she remembered.

Garrett eyes drifted closed. The biting pain that came with her bite was one that brought a distance memory from his past. He remembered being a small boy, around four. The man who was suppose to be his adopted parent was nothing but the one whom abused him verbally.

You're not worth anyone's loves. You little monster.

Opening his eyes, he raised a hand, reaching behind Lilith neck and tangling themselves into her hair. He pulls on her hair a little. "How fast can you heal?" Releasing his grip, he shifts until he mere inches from Lilth face. "You would let me have your blood and body if I told you too?"

message 42: by Quil (new)

Lilith was enjoying the taste of his blood. Its been a long time she's fed and his blood was very addictng. Everything about him was. She gasped when he pulled her hair. Heal? "Well, the more I feed, the quicker I heal. And...I....uh...its been awhile since I have." Her cheeks grew red. She looked him back in the eyes when he drew closer. "Wh-what do you want of me?" Her cheeks grew a little darker. He made her feel shy. She wasn't sure why.

message 43: by Quil (new)

(Working on this. I have to get back into writing again)

message 45: by Quil (new)

(same here, take your time)

Garrett stared at her a moment longer. His expression was one some would find of a poker player-emotionless. "I want your flesh" He eyes remaining unblinking. "I want to cut you up. Make you my own art piece. " Sitting up, he lowered his hand to rest on the back of her neck. "Woman like you can't be trusted. " He pause, his gaze flickering to her lips. A image of his past flashed before his eyes showing countless woman verbally abusing, the first being his mother, who had attempted to kill him. "Woman like you are the ones I hate" He slide his other hand around her waist. "I hate you for who you are. I want you for who you are. You only want to hurt me like the rest. Like the rest, you deserve to suffer" His eyes narrowed slightly. "Love was never something I learned" A picture of his mother holding a knife over her head, about to stab his week old self formed before his eyes. "I want you to feel what I can't feel" With that he dropped his hands from her. Standing, he took her art book from her, feeling the need to distance himself before he could hurt her. He flips through the book again. The bite mark already healed as if her fangs haven't been buried deep within his neck.

message 47: by Quil (new)

Lilith watched him closely as he shifted around. She didn't flinched when he reached out to touch her. She actually grew eager for him to touch her skin, even if it was to hurt her. At least she had his full attention. She listened to his desire to make her suffer. It sounded to her that he was spilling untold pain and secrets that he may have not spoken of to any one. As well as he may not have known of himself revealing his suffering to her. She but her bottom lip trying to not interupt him or make him aware of what he was speaking. She was affraid her turn and last at her. What scares her more, was that she would possibly enjoy it. She flinched in anxiousness when he took her drawing book. This one was filled with images of her dark desires. The temptations she fights. Images of blood drinking. Images of passionate feeding in a pool of blood of deseaced victims. Mostly quick scetches but the ones that were very detailed was a man claiming her body as his. Feasting on her. There was one she even drew of herself passed out in this shadowed version of a man feasting on her caller bone. She hung limp in his arm as the shadowed man glanced up with an evil stare. There was no detail in this guy but his eyes. She swallowed hard as he held her book. Her drawings were everything to her. It helped her control herself. Not only from draining others but herself. She was finally able to clear her throat enough to speak. "You want me to suffer?" She paused. Trying to not to snatch her book back. "You want to hurt me?" She slowly made her way close to him. She reached out cautiously and carefully for her book. "The-there isn't anything good on this one. M-may I have that back please?" She saw his wound healed. It didn't surprise her. But looking at the spot tempted her. Made her hunger grow. His blood was tasty. Delicious really. She wanted more. Her eyes began to glow.

She took a quick step back and turned around. She but her lip hard trying to fight the urge. Why must he be so addicting?! She took deep breaths and covered her mouth with one hand. She can smell his blood still. And for the second time she left her necklace in her dorm. She cursed herself in her mind. She tried her best to control her breathing. The temptation within her grew. She wanted to sink her teeth into his neck and not let go.

message 48: by Quil (new)

(these characters are like my favorite characters to rp with lol)

(What would you do to teach a psychopath how to love another person when he can't form a desire to love? The only pleasure he knows is the joy of taking another person life slowly. This is the key to changing Garrett, at least in the original story line it is.)

Garrett eyes lazily wandered over the drawings. Holding the book in one hand, he flipped through the pages slowly. The pictures both fascinated and delighted him. Being engrossed in the last image, he didn't notice Lilith advancing toward him. However he felt her. He always felt them trying to get close in some cheap trick to attack him the closer they got. He didn't miss her hand outstretching toward the book. He watched it as if he was watching the most amazing thing ever. How he wanted to grab that hand and make it do naughty secrets in the dark. His thoughts however were interrupted with the withdrawal of that hand. Eyes following the movement, he came directly in view of a Lilith from behind. Naturally as breathing, his gaze dropped just below her hips. A good slap would have her returning her attention to him. He could very well see himself dangling his one pleasure over her fully exposure body. Taunting and teasing her as he made her in the perfect expression of his own creation. What would it be like to taste such skin that was apart of the dead more than the living, he ponders. Closing the book, the sound vibrated loudly in his ears. Approaching her, he moved the book in her line of vision. He was standing slightly to close to her. So close that any normal person would fear his intentions. With his other hand on her hip, touching but not pressing, he tells her near her right ear. "Since you ask nicely, you can have it back, but remember I know know your weakness" His voice mocking in nature but even he recognized the dark promise in his words. His own words foreign to him. Quickly he shook the feeling off. "Never do I want to see you with that guy or else I will keep you. Your flesh is mine" To prove a point, he took his left hand, bring it across her front, and pulled her shirt collar back over her shoulder. He than brushes his lips, which happened to be slightly cold and chapped at the moment, to her shoulder.

message 50: by Quil (new)

(i would use jealousy. so far he has shown it a lot with her and for my logic for one to be jealous, they need to care otherwise why would they care to have ones attention right? and when that vamp got too close to her, he didn't like that too much. and she has challenged him before and that seemed to attract his attention too so why no challenge how far he's willing to go to keep her?)

Lilith fought hard to hurt her desire to bite him again. It grew more when he stood close to her. She could smell his scent. It was almost like a deep musk smell. It was strongest when he was hyped up playing his dirty games. She loved it.She reached out for her book with her free hand when he kindly returned it to her. But his tempting voice have her chills when he spoke of knowing her weakness sent chills through her body. It gave her goose bumps.His soft touch almost unnoticeable on her hip made her want to bite him more. She moved her hand from her mouth and held her book in both hands criss-crossing. She spoke in a whisper playing as if she didn't know what he was speaking of. "My weaknesssssss? That would be what exactly?" She had a soft sigh when he moved her shirt around on her shoulder. She tried to hide it By looking toward the opposite direction. "And what if that guy findsssss me? Why am I no aloud to ssssspeak to him? If you hate me sssso much like you sssay, why do you want me here by you?" She was curious Of what he may say. Or even do. She wanted to know his reaction even if she regretted it in the end. What was he up to was the biggest question. And why was he so drawn to her? His close presence made her ready to turn around and fulfill her hunger. She wanted to shred his shirt off exposing his chest. She wanted to anger him, get his heart racing before she bit him. Blood that was headed and flowing was her favorite kind. More for less.It was so easy. It would be quick, but how much faster was he?

« previous 1