The Ultimate Fandoms discussion

Marvel > Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments I watch it, since it is on the same time as NCIS on Tuesdays I usually watch it "ON DEMAND" Wednesdays.

At first I thought that Agent Coleson (spelling) would be boring, being the "suit" and all, but he does manage to make somethings interesting. I know that some fans complain that they don't show the superheros, I don't mind them not showing them and I understand part of why they don't do it is they want to keep them for the big budget movies. They have a pretty big budget for a TV show but they don't want to put all of it into just special effects for the heroes.

message 2: by Madthing2 (new)

Madthing2 | 2 comments *Coulson

:P So, I did watch it, but I stopped after a while, than watched it again. Now I can't wait until the next episode.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) | 21 comments I like the show, but currently the Skye character gets on my nerves. She hasn't added much to the show so far. I'd like her role to be as important as the show is trying to tell us she is.

Also, I am so looking forward to learning how they brought Coulson back to life.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments I need to catch up on it. The last episode I watched was The Girl in the Flower Dress. I can't say I love Skye. She's kind of annoying.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) I watched it, it was okay but needs Loki

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 6 comments I like the series, its funny, but also has the action and serious element to the show. I would love for the show to be renewed for the next season.

message 7: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

beth (beth01) | 166 comments Mod
I love this show! I'm currently only on ep9 though...

message 8: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) With all of the things that happened in the last season what do you guys think of the show now? That is if you're still watching?

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia I never finished season one. Do you think it's worth starting back up again?

message 10: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Yes! The mid-season finally was kinda cool. The next episode's on 03.03 so you'll have time to catch up until then.

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Okay thanks

message 12: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

THIS SHOW <3 I'm on episode 9 of S2, and LOVING IT!!!!

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia I better catch up haha

message 14: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) ♆Beth♆♫ᴺᵒʷ ᴵ ᶳᵖᵉᶰᵈ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ˒ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏᶤᶰᵍ 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ʷᵃʸ ᵃ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵐʸ ᵐᶤᶰᵈ♫ wrote: "THIS SHOW <3 I'm on episode 9 of S2, and LOVING IT!!!!"

Message me when you've watched episode 10.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments Love it.

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia Okay although it might be a while because I'm watching teen wolf right but ill get to it eventually haha

message 17: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

Just finished Season 2... LOVING IT