The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Has anyone seen this? [Catching Fire Official Extended Spot (2013)]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kirstin ✿ So The Hunger Games: Catching Fire comes out in two days here in my country and I browsed YouTube for trailers again because I'm so excited! I stumbled upon this. It has as much feels as the other three trailers, and ... just watch it!

http://youtu.be/5uURGmP__kE

Kenzi Cant get it to load on my kindle

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ Wow! I'm going to see it tomorrow and I'm SO excited! This clip does show some things that the trailer didn't. The shock on the faces of the Capitol people at Katniss' mockingjay dress...and Cinna's face, as if he is accepting his terrible fate...

Gabby I just saw the movie and it was so amazing. I honestly think that it was the best book-movie adaptions ever. Shortest two and a half movie I have ever seen.

kirstin ✿ UGH. Everyone's watching the movie and here I am my house waiting for next Saturday to come! I so badly want to see it already, but ... ugh. Effin' school works.

But yes, I loved this trailer. Well, it's not much of a trailer, really, but I liked the song used. It's so fitting! And yes, the reaction of the Capitol citizen. And Caesar foreshadowing Cinna's death when he said something like "... and we'll never see again."

message 6: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia ▪▮CᴜʀsᴇᴛᴇᴇN▮▪ wrote: "UGH. Everyone's watching the movie and here I am my house waiting for next Saturday to come! I so badly want to see it already, but ... ugh. Effin' school works.

But yes, I loved this trailer. Wel..."

i haven't seen it yet, but i will probly see it at the theather soon.

Kelechi I've seen it and TOO MANY FEELS.