Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ & Iesha ★

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments What would you like to write about?

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments Thank you for making it :) I'm not very picky, so I can do pretty much everything. I guess most of my experience revolves around realistic, but fantasy is doable for me.

message 3: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Nov 18, 2013 05:13PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Would you like to try a combination of both? Such as human meets a supernatural being. Or would you rather stick to one or the other? I'm good with whatever thou I'm better with fantasy

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments That sounds interesting, we can do that :) I actually really enjoy Roleplays that have both humans and supernatural/fantasy creatures in them.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Cool: So ideas:

1.) An meeting between a a human and supernatural creature: dragon, werewolf,vampire, etc.

2.) An mute demon girl meets someone who con understand her. The guy she meets is an male angel who is able to hears her somehow. They fall in love despite the whole demons and angels are enemies thing. It's a romance so yea.

3.) I have a centaur character, so we can do a theme with a human girl or human male falls or is trying to protect the centaur character.

4.)A witch and whatever theme.

5.)A demon male just happens to be wandering around and he spots an angel who is unaware that she is an angel because she lost her memory when she was a child.

6.)An evil wizard has taking something very valuable (Hint*A dragon egg) from some other dark men. He hires an protector from some service, and this girl just so happens to be a witch. The thing is that the wizard has already killed the other protectors he had hired, so the service has told him that this is his late one. She takes the job to increase her statue among the other people for hire despite knowing this.

7.)A poor girl meets an rich guy(The rich guy only needs a date for social looks-he doesn't falls for her right away and is using her to make his 'friend fall for her' to increase his chances at rising up in the prestige of the rich world.)

8.)An girl is forced into a marriage arranged by her late grandfather to a man who is also forced to marry only he does so to keep money

9).An girl is forced into working for an actor/dancer/whatever after she breaks/injury/whatever in an accident one day

10.)An boy could becomes the slave of a girl-as children, and one day the girl loses her memory and is kidnapped & given a new life with another family. The servant boy seeks her out. He finds her at a high school...(We could do princess/royal/rich theme here)

11.) A shifter meeting with a human.

12.)An travel fantasy with two females, magical. They become friends but they goes on these long trip being chased by some guy

These are my more popular ideas. I can come up with more...

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments All of those ideas are interesting :) I think I like the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and the 10th the best. Which do you like best? :)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments I haven't done the 2nd one so we can do that one if you want:) Do you mind if I the girl?

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments Sure :) I don't mind if your the girl.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Thank you! I been the boy a lot and I feel so unattached to my female side lately. :) I really need to get back to her. So I guess we work on our characters...

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Hey where do you want to start?

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments Heh, it's no problem at all :) I'm use to playing as a boy. Where to start with the roleplay, you mean?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Yes. Like should they meet one night or what? I mean I could write up a scene and I guess he could come in or you can write a scene and she enters...

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments Yes, meeting one night sounds good :) Possibly in a park or somewhere in the woods? Would my angel just be living on Earth?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Good question. Which stories or believe/myths are you following about angels?

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments I follow that they do have wings and they are able to fold their wings very tightly against their backs, therefore it makes it a bit harder for others to notice them. When I roleplay angels, mainly they are living on Earth, but they are only able to travel back from where they came at certain points. And, of course, they have various powers.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments O ok cool, my female demon will be just wandering around. I will provide more information in her background.

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments I'm sorry I had to leave for a bit. My dad called me down for dinner :)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments That's cool. I'm working on my female demon character anyway:)Happy eating

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments Thank you :) I'm working on my boy as well.

♪♫Elisa♫Elliot♫♪ (ElisaxElliot) | 14 comments Okay :) I'm going to have to get off soon because I have some homework that I have to finish before I go to sleep. My boy will be up sometimes either tomorrow or the next day, depending on how much homework I have to get done.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments [Full Name: ]Akumu Thornton

[Nickname: ] Demon of Nightmares

Species: ] Female Demon, Physical Demons aren't necessarily solid matter, but they are material/energy beings with relatively defined/stable form and often at least somewhat human-like mind, although demons of this group aren't necessarily any weaker than those of the other groups, they are simply more "solid" in mind and body.

[Sex/Gender: ] Female

[Age: ] 20, she has been alive for twenty long years.

[Birthday/Birth date: ] She was born in the finally hour of night sometimes in the winter on a new moon or the darkest night of the year.

[Abilities/Skills/Powers: ]
She’s an higher demon who lives among the low rank demons, so her powers as a higher demon is known by
• Mind control - Demons can influence and control the actions of human beings.
• Pyrokinesis
• Injury to humans by thought
• Destruction of objects with telekinesis
• Overpowering or possessing reapers
• Resurrecting people at will
• The ability to exorcise and send lower-tier demons back to Hell with a single touch many.

[Strengths: ]
• She can usually get others to understand what she wants, if necessary.
• She is capable of using her speed over her strength.
• She can stay out of the way most of the time.
• She has a overpowering sweet nature compared to most demons.

[Weaknesses: ]
• Exorcisms, holy water, crosses, (holy) incantations, writing symbols
• Preventative Charms -
• Preventative symbol tattoos
• Hex bags- Hex bags can be used to help disguise and hide a person’s whereabouts from demons.

[Appearance: ]
http://downloads.xdesktopwallpapers.c...
Akumu is an average height female who has long black hair that extent all the wall down to her ankles. The outfit she wears consider of a tight fit material that was specially made to keep her covered, otherwise normal clothes that deteriorate if they were to touch her demonic skin.

[Background: ]
Akumu Thornton was born a mute into a life of chaos and mischief. She is the daughter of a powerful demon who mated with an woman whom Akumu never knew because her father killed the woman after she was born. Akumu was supposed to be a strong child yet when her father caught wind of her inability to speak or harm any living thing he basely tossed her to the wind. He left her to fend for herself among the other lower demons. Akumu grew up having to fight for herself, but that never stopped her from developing some close ties with a friend demonic friends, although she had other unknown friends(she can’t reveal their identities or she risk their exposure). Although she is a mute, Akumu has been able to support herself and she even has managed to get her way a couple of times. With her never give up attitude and her ability to see good in all living thing except herself, she has manage to make a spot for herself among the lower demons. Her first trip to the human world has triggers a fascination within her. Since her first trip to the human world, has driven her desires to go and leave there. Over the years, she was able to gain enough strength and a solid form to actually go live among the creature she fell in love with. Now, after living behind her formal home among the demons, Akumu wanders the streets of the Earth observing people. Occasionally thou she comes across other demonic beings who bully her but it are a small price to pay when you are doing what you love right?

[Likes: ]
• She likes to watch human beings interact, even though she is viewed as a bad sign.
• She loves to wake up in the early morning and watching the sunset.
• She loves to watch people fall in love.

[Dislikes: ]
• She dislikes the constant bulling she receives from other higher demons.
• She dislikes being pushed around
• She dislikes cruel treatment to others despite the fact that she was born a demon.

[Other: ]
Akumu has a fear of thunder, and she is scared of snakes.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Working on all my rps here. I have finals coming up so I will be slow in replying back. Sorry I have alot of studying to do)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments (Are we not doing this?)