The Ultimate Fandoms discussion

Doctor Who > Favorite/Worst/Scary Episodes

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anahita (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:40PM) (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I haven't watched a great dal but my favorite so far is Blink (season 3,episode 10) which i also found very frightening.It's 4 am here and I'm not feeling really brave right now!!!!

message 2: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I just realised you said "episodes" is there more of them? OMG
I have been watching more episodes so my new favorites are The Voyage of the Damned and Smith and Jones.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Favorite Episode: The Wasp and The Unicorn
Worst: I honestly can't think of a "bad" one
Scariest: Blink,
the first time I watched that.. oh man, no episode creeped me out more, well maybe 'Flesh and Stone' did, but that's because the Weeping Angles are super creepy.

PadfootsLove (bookbaubles) | 10 comments I LOVE the Weeping Angels!! And the silence...

PadfootsLove (bookbaubles) | 10 comments Worst recent episode is Cold War. What the heck was that all about? Total filler episode.

PadfootsLove (bookbaubles) | 10 comments I also LOVED the finale to season 2. I was yelling at the screen and crying.

PadfootsLove (bookbaubles) | 10 comments ....and...Bring Captain Jack back!

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Hey, who turned out the lights?

message 9: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

beth (beth01) | 166 comments Mod
Favourite: Doomsday - I cry every time
Worst: Don't really have one
Scariest: The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances - OHMYGODS CAN SOMEONE SAY CREEPY?! Are you my Mummy?

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia Creepiest is probably silence in the library or blink and my favorite is girl in the fireplace

message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Crane | 1 comments Favourite: The Talons of Weng-Chiang.
Worst: Meglos.
Scariest: Blink.