Once Upon a Time (TV Show) discussion

Season 3 > Peter Pan

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Omg what did you guys think about Peter Pan being Rumple's father?

message 2: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 14 comments I was just..... Shocked and suprised

message 3: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 14 comments I was like: "OMFG! OMFG! This just blew me!!!!!!! I CANNOT DEAL!!!!" While punching my pillow

message 4: by Miquiel (new)

Miquiel Banks (miquiel_banks) | 2 comments It was a great tie-in because of the prophecy about Rumple and then the DOLL that he was so upset about in the woods.
Even when he tried to get rid of it, it lingered.
So for Peter Pan to be his Father, that was superb writing.

Great Episode!

When I have time, I'm going to plot it out and release it as a diagram so people can "visually" see why it worked so well......

message 5: by Liv (new)

Liv I was shocked at first, but then not really surprised when I thought about it, because almost everyone on the show is related somehow.

message 6: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (forevershadowhunter) | 14 comments Ha! Ha! that is sooo true

message 7: by Liv (new)

Liv Miquiel wrote: "It was a great tie-in because of the prophecy about Rumple and then the DOLL that he was so upset about in the woods.
Even when he tried to get rid of it, it lingered.
So for Peter Pan to be his Fa..."

I agree!

message 8: by Rikki (new)

Rikki Chadwick | 32 comments Every caracter is someone's parent/child...:) Everyone are family :)

message 9: by Liv (new)

Liv Rikki wrote: "Every caracter is someone's parent/child...:) Everyone are family :)"

Very true! Everyone is always related in some way!