Fantasy Love RP discussion

Angel RP > Angel Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 355 (355 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

xXHeartbreakXx (love_angel_death) | 572 comments Mod
((have fun))

message 2: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen was atop of a tree, looking down on he rest of the world. His giant onyx black wings were wrapped around him as if it was a feathered blanket. When he saw a angle falling but soon taking flight his eyes widened. He had never seen anyone do that before. "I wonder..." he whispered but didn't finish the sentence. just watched in amazement which was very rare.

message 3: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments As he landed he looked around, trying to find a shady area. Onc he was in darkness he sighed and sat on the ground. "I hate daylight..." he muttered.

message 4: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments (I think so but it doesn't really matter)

message 5: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen looked up and saw wings above. He wondered if it was the girl he saw earlier but didn't move from his spot.

message 6: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Ahead of him was a feeble glow. He got off the ground and walked towards it, squinting his eyes from the light. When he was finally in fron of the glow he could make out the familiar girl. "Please. Turn that light off..." he said as if she were a lamp.

message 7: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments As she stepped foward, he steeped back. "Well at least keep your distance. The light kinda hurts." He was still looking at her though. "And if you're looking at the tatto on my face, don't. It wasn't my descision."

message 8: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments (idk. how about we just go with the flow for now)

"Then why are you looking at me like that?" he asked as he ran frazzled fingers through his cropped black hair.

message 9: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments "Look Little Miss. Sunshine, don't get snippy with me. If you want to see me then just turn that damn light off." He faught back, his wings rustling.

message 10: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments (lol yeah. kinda stupid huh?)

Coen cossed his arms. "Fine. But just for a moment." He spread his wingins and slowly flew up into the daylight.

message 11: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments "Well can we go back down?" he asked impatiantly.

message 12: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments "Body control." Coen said. He lifted one finger up and then the arm of the lit angle went up. "See. I'm like a puppet master but without the strings."

message 13: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments "hmmm, well... hi." White said when he saw Coen and Veronica talking.

message 14: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments "hmmm, well... hi." White said when he saw Coen and Veronica talking.

message 15: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash was walking around when she saw some people talking.

message 16: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen put his finger down, causing her arm to go down as well. He looked at the other angel and nodded.

message 17: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash walked over and decided to say hi. "Hello."

message 18: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments "am i disturbing you all?" white asked. "it's too dark, maybe you just can see my shine." he explained.

message 19: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen nodded to the girl as well. "No...I was just leaving..." he said as e turned and started to walk away in the darkness.

message 20: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash was intrigued by this man and she decided to follow.

message 21: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments "i can see you coz you are dark. well, im white, but im red angel, you can see my red?" he laughed then.

message 22: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen sat on a boulder in the dark forest and was throwing rocks at the trees.

message 23: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash followed till he sat down. "Hi."

message 24: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments "hi, you want to leave too like the others?" white asked.

message 25: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments ((whats fun?))

message 26: by byhera (new)

byhera (ordinary) | 8 comments ((whats fun?))

message 27: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen's head snapped to the girl. "Hello?" he said still throwing rocks.

message 28: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash smiled at him. "Whats your name?"

message 29: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash walked a little closer. She was hidden in the bushes though.

message 30: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments "My name is Coen, The Dark Angel." he said, stopping to look for more rocks. "And what does it matter to you?"

message 31: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

"Because you intrigue me." Ash said softly.

message 32: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments He looked at her with one eyebrow raised. "Let me ask you something. What kind of angel are you?"

message 33: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

"It depends on the day. But i can control relationships." ASh said smiling.

message 34: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen had a small smile on his face as he looked down at his boulder. "And what relationship are you controling now?" he asked.

message 35: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

"None for now. I've already gotten most of the people together. The sad part is that i control them but i don't have one." Ash said rambleing.

message 36: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments He looked up with interest in the topic. "So you can't even control your power on yourself?" he asked.

message 37: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

"I can i just can't find the right guy. I see the future in them and i always end up getting hurt." Ash said looking. except for ours. she thought.

message 38: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen nodded and looked out into the distance. "Thats to bad." he said, looking back at her with a apollogetic smile. "If it makes you feel any better, I never had a relationship, since, you know, I'm a dark angel."

message 39: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash looked at him. "I'm sorry. You seem like a noce guy."

message 40: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments His smie was sinister. "Not even close." he muttered.

message 41: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash laughed.

message 42: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Suprisingly, Coen laughed to, his black wings shaking from his laughter. "You are very unique," he said to the girl.

message 43: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash smiled. "Thank you."

message 44: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen nodded and got off his rock. He had just noticed that she was behind a bush and could hardly see her. Slowly making his way over to her, he says, "Why are you hiding from me?"

message 45: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

"To see if you would come find me." Ash said softly.

message 46: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments Coen was a few inches away from her when he finally reached her. His cold hand reached up and carresed her hair softly. "You never told me your name." He whispered.

message 47: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

"My names Ash." She said softly. She liked the way his hand was on her hair.

message 48: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments "Ash. A name as unique as the character" he said, smiling softly.

message 49: by xXHeartbreakXx (new)

Ash blushed slightly. "Thank you."

message 50: by →Destiny (new)

→Destiny | 337 comments He liked it when she blushed. "Well Ash, will you let me experiment something? You can really help me." he said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8