The Ultimate Fandoms discussion

Marvel > Who's your Favorite Superhero?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Batman,though he's not in Marvel.
Spiderman is also cool.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments Too many to choose. Back ages ago when I was a kid it was sort of a toss up between Spider-Man, Bat Man, Green Arrow and The Vision.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) | 21 comments Wolverine is pretty awesome.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Loki. (Pssssh what he's a hero what are you talking about. Okay fine anti hero. Maybe a villain. Okay yeah nvm he's a super villain)

message 5: by Writergirl007 (new)

Writergirl007 | 28 comments Does The Doctor count? 0-0 He's a hero...kinda

message 6: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (isabellekpalmer) | 46 comments Writergirl007 wrote: "Does The Doctor count? 0-0 He's a hero...kinda"
You could be talking about Doctor 'who' or any other doctor in Marvel...
Dr. Strange, Doc Ock (Though he's a super villain...)Dr. Connors. (Who was a good guy Until he took the serum-stuff that turned him into the Lizard...) Dr. Pym-A.K.A Antman/giantman/yellowjacket... I don't know why ha can't make up his mind...
But MY favorite is Winter Soldier. (I know, he's considered a bad guy for a time. Are you guys excited for the upcoming movie?)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments The ones that I think about the most are Tigra, Hellcat, the Wasp, and Johnny Storm.

message 8: by Writergirl007 (new)

Writergirl007 | 28 comments The Doctor always refers to Doctor Who. :p

message 9: by Writergirl007 (new)

Writergirl007 | 28 comments I really like Catwoman and Superman (yes cliche I know. But I have had a crush on Superman forever)

message 10: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (isabellekpalmer) | 46 comments Writergirl007 wrote: "The Doctor always refers to Doctor Who. :p"

Okay, but still... considering all the "doctors" in the world, when you say the doctor, you could totally mean him, or you could be confusing someone out there in the world... No offense.
But anyways, I've liked Winter Soldier for a very long time.... A few months, maybe?
I like him so much, that on my dog tags, I have his nickname as my AKA!!!

message 11: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

beth (beth01) | 166 comments Mod
My favourite is easily Iron Man AKA Tony Stark AKA (my personal nickname for him) Mr. Sass.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments Oh right, and Wolverine.

message 13: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Yeah, Wolverine is great. I like Magneto and Mystique, too.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments My older sister LOVES Mystique. And her twin brother likes Nightcrawler. Hmm.

message 15: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (isabellekpalmer) | 46 comments Have you ever role-played as your favorite hero?

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments I would if I could. I plan on it SOMETIME.

message 17: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (isabellekpalmer) | 46 comments You should do it soon. It's SO fun. :D
Me and My friends do it all the time, so I be you'll enjoy it just as much as we do.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments Where do you get the stuff? Anything I get would have to be online. I live in a tiny town. There's a little over 1,000 people altogether.

message 19: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (isabellekpalmer) | 46 comments The stuff about the heroes?
Well, I read a lot of the stuff on Marvels Wikia site,
http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Char...
the site is a little confusing, but I bet you could get used to it. I did after the first... day and a hald of checking it out. :)

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments At one time, my family lived in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I read every available superhero guide. It was wonderful.

message 21: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (isabellekpalmer) | 46 comments I love Superhero guides. they're so useful. :)

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia Spider man or captain America