Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Heyo!
Here we are!

message 3: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments So! What kind of RP's are you into? :3

message 5: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Oh my, thank you!
Would you mind doing a supernatural anime romance RP?

message 7: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Great!
So, would you mind giving me a name, age, peronality, and picture of your character?

The plot will unravel.
And will you be a girl or guy?

message 9: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments So far, I haven't been a girl once yet on here, so would you mind me being a girl?
I hope you don't mind me being the... ghost. Is ghost alright too?

That would be great.

message 11: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments So, just make your form, name, age, personality, and picture is fine.

Anime pictures is good, too.

message 13: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments So... Um, here is mine:
Name: Lucie Wojciecowski
Personality: Rather courageous and cocky and is quite insensitive and uncaring at many times.
History: You'll have to find out :3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Name: Niami
Personality: He is always very stern, but he does not get too tempered.
History: He does not like to talk about it.
Other: Has a girl's name

message 16: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments { great thank you! Would you like to start, or me? I don't mind either way ^^ }

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Going through them and cleaning up are you guys still doing this))

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne ((Ok))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Woją wrote: "{ great thank you! Would you like to start, or me? I don't mind either way ^^ }"

you still on??

message 22: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Woją wrote: "{ great thank you! Would you like to start, or me? I don't mind either way ^^ }"

you still on??"

Oh haha yes I am ~ Why?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Can we start to roleplay now? I asked you if you wanted to start it.

message 24: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments oh wait, I never responded? Man, I'm sorry ;-;
So we're doing a supernatural anime romance rp... ja?
Umm... Just curious, is your person the supernatural being or mine, and what was it?

I don't think we ever discussed that actually.

message 26: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Alright then we'll do that supernatural anime romance haha X'D
And you play girl or guy?

message 29: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments omg sorry X'D
so then are we ready to begin?

message 31: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments { yes of course. Don't forget, my person is a ghost. }

The snow fell faintly on to the school roof as Lucie walked slowly to the front double doors, and entered, knowing full well that all can see her, and she wasn't afraid. It was just then that it was decided that she should be seen by other humans. It just seemed right.

She slowly walked inside, and checked the list of classrooms, to see which one she was in. She was a new student, and was completely nervous.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Niami walked slowly down the sidewalk towards the two story school. Summer had just finished and he was back in school. He held his bag over his right shoulder as he walked.

message 33: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Łucie checked the classroom list right outside the school.
"Classroom 2A..." She whispered to herself, beginning to walk away from the board and up the stairs. She hoped people would at least acknowledge she was new there.
She sort of wanted to fit in, for once.
She never stood out but never fit in, no matter how popular she was or wasn't.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Niami walked into the building he knew that he was in the same classroom again. Classroom 2A. He sighed and went up the stairs to the classroom.

message 35: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Lucie took a seat in the classroom, and sighed deeply as she took a seat. Some students were in the classroom and a couple shot uncertain glances at her. She didn't speak a word.
She turned to the door and saw that a person had entered. She turned her gaze away.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Niami finally arrived at the room. His eyes skimmed the room. The same as ever. He thought to himself as he walked into the room and took his seat in the back.

message 37: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments The professor still hadn't entered yet, and it was strange to Lucie. He was never late.

Some of the boys turned arount to look at Niami then to say a quick greeting. Lucie did the same, in which she turned around to give him a friendly wave and a smile.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Niami did not notice. He was too into drawing in his notebook.

message 39: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments With a grunt, Lucie turned back to her notes. Lunch maybe?

When the time came for lunch, she got up and headed to the commons area to eat. A few girls watched Naimi curiously at first, and began to walk over to him.
One knocked on his desk to get his attention.
"Hey... Boy. Would you care to sit with us?" A dark haired- green eyed girl asked in an almost kind manner.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Naimi looked up when he saw some girls walk up to him. He stared at them and then calmly told them that he was eating alone. With that he stood up and headed towards the roof of the school. His shoes clicked along the floor as he left the room, down the hall and up the stairs that lead to the roof. He soon found a spot that looked out towards a lake near by.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Naimi looked up when he saw some girls walk up to him. He stared at them and then calmly told them that he was eating alone. With that he stood up and headed towards the roof of the school. His sh..."

message 42: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments It almost hurt the girl with the dark green eyes who had been rejected. She stared for a moment and then backed up, shrugging to Lucie.
"Well..." She uttered quietly. Lucie walked away. "If he doesn't want to come then he doesn't want to come!" Yet Lucie ended up eating lunch faster than normal that day, and followed his track. She stood by the door, curious about his behavior.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Naimi stood at the railing and stared out at he lake. He ate his beautifully packed lunch his older sister Juliana made. It consisted of freshly cooked rice, fruits and a desert.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonly white wolf wrote: "Naimi stood at the railing and stared out at he lake. He ate his beautifully packed lunch his older sister Juliana made. It consisted of freshly cooked rice, fruits and a desert."

message 45: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments Lucie walked up behind the boy who seemed so utterly mysterious to her.
She usually wouldn't do something like this to anyone unless they really caught her attention.
So she walked slowly over to him, and stopped right next to where he was eating.
"Who're you." She said rather bluntly, not making eye contact or even facing him, but instead staring off into the distance.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Niami stared out into space as he held onto the box. "Who am I?" He questioned. "That is a question that everyone loves to ask..."

message 47: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments "Just give me a name." Lucie said bluntly, her narrow eye's gaze resting on his body. Still, she didn't turn to him.
"Nothing more, or less. I find you... too mysterious to be a typical student." She said.
But hey, who was she talking about. She was just as mysterious.

message 49: by Luchionka (new)

Luchionka | 40 comments "Strange name." She said to herself, a smirk coming across her face.
Then she found herself staying where she was instead of walking away.
"Hey just curious ..." She pointed to his delicious looking lunch. "May I have a piece." She said with a seemingly innocent smile.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 665 comments Niami hesitated, "sure I guess."was she going to try to become his friend?

« previous 1