The Ultimate Fandoms discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madthing2 (new)

Madthing2 | 2 comments :P I'm Idris

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 3 comments Hellooo I'm Cassie :D Chocoholic, bookaholic, GR addict, Potterhead, Dauntless, Ravenclaw (according to Pottermore. On my fandom card it says Griffindor..which was my second choice :D) hehe yup..bottom line: HI XD

message 3: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) I'm Anahita- Ana's fine too-almost 19 and studying physics.I LOVE HP,LOTR,Hunger Games,Divergent and several Tv series.I also love Doctor Who,although I've only watched the David Tennant seasons yet.

message 4: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) Hi, I'm Rachel. And my fandoms are The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Hunger Games :)

message 5: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) mimaimi wrote: "Would you like a Hunger Game fandom here?"

Sure :)

message 6: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Has anybody read the Divergent series? I haven't read Allegiant yet.

message 7: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) Not yet. I'm too busy with the Harry Potter series and the Kane Chronicles.

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lavolpettina) i'm lauren. biology major. avid reader. currently working on ender's game series and game of thrones.

some of my fandoms (books/movies/tv series) include doctor who, game of thrones, lord of the rings, chronicles of narnia, supernatural, american horror story, hunger games, marvel, heroes and parks and rec.

message 9: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Hi Lauren. I hope you'll like our group.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) ha ha XD I don't see why I would insult Zoey!!!

she's so freaking badass O~O

message 14: by CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (last edited Dec 23, 2013 09:54AM) (new)

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments Hi I'm Kirk lets see where to begin I am a fan of many fandoms:
Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, Warehouse 13, Star Trek (all gens/shows/movies), Star Wars (but not to the extreme some go, and not as much as I am into Trek or Doctor Who), Stargate, Quantum Leap, Buck Rogers, Primeval, Blakes 7, Lord of the Rings, Space 1999, UFO (and just about all of the Gerry Anderson produced shows, you know the Marionette ones), Planet of the Apes (mostly the original series of films and shows), Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and most things Douglas Adams

There might be a few others I haven't mentioned.

Nicoleofan {mellie}  (nicoleofan) | 8 comments Hi I'm Fyath, and my fandoms are Percy Jackson, The Kane Chronicles, Fablehaven, and The Hunger Games

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) KAYLEIGH WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND YES IM MOD CAUSE IM WEIRD BADASS THAT WAY!!!

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Ayyyy I'm new here

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Hello :)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Alright. It'll probably be easier for me to post more once I get on a computer.

message 21: by Writergirl007 (new)

Writergirl007 | 28 comments Hello!!!!

message 22: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Writergirl007 wrote: "Hello!!!!"

Hi ! Welcome!

message 23: by Writergirl007 (new)

Writergirl007 | 28 comments Thanks!!

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments Hi!!!! I'm Sarah. I love Doctor Who, and TONS of books. I'm a really fast reader, so I can read several books every day, and often do. I'm home-schooled, and I also love to cook. I live in a REALLY small town, and the library is tiny. I help the two librarians with children's story hour every week, and try to recommend new books. I had to bring a PARENTAL PERMISSION FORM to check out The Hunger Games. I have since been trying to convince them that they do not eat each other in the books. I want to read the Maximum Ride books, but they didn't realize that the books were a series, and have only 3, 4, 6, and 7. But I try to read as much as I can, and buy the books that I really want.

message 25: by CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (last edited Jan 07, 2014 11:50AM) (new)

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments Welcome Sarah
(Sarah Jane?)

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments Thanks!!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 6 comments Hellllooo. Im Janhavi. My fandoms are Harry Potter, TMI, Divergent, Hunger games, and there are more but i cant think of it right now. Ohhh Vampire academy...okay im done....i think.

message 28: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Welcome Janhavi

message 29: by Kyo (new)

Kyo Hi I'm Veronica, my fandoms are Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games and a lot more :)

message 30: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Hi Veronica.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, just call me Artemis: )

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments Welcome, all new people!!!!

message 33: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

beth (beth01) | 166 comments Mod
Welcome new peeps! I feel so unactive on this group... Whoops!

message 34: by grace (new)

grace HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments This group is SO inactive.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 27 comments Sarah wrote: "This group is SO inactive."

Part of the reason is each of the individual fandoms have a ton of their own groups and even super fans spread themselves too thin among all the groups.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 47 comments True. Very true. Still, it feels like every group I join quickly goes inactive. Sigh.

message 38: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

Aw. This was the very first group I ever moderated. I remember I was so excited!

Now I'm sad.

message 39: by Julia (new)

Julia I'm Julia. Hi :)

message 40: by Anahita (new)

Anahita (anahitasn) Hi, Julia!

message 41: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

Hi Julia!

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Hallo!

message 43: by anusha (new)

anusha (bookishlyanusha) | 3 comments Hey

message 44: by anusha (new)

anusha (bookishlyanusha) | 3 comments Call me Annabeth!

message 45: by beth, The awesomest mod in the world! (new)

Hey Annabeth!