Reign discussion

Reign To Be Cancelled?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
Do you think Reign will be cancelled?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments No idea, it's really hard to say. I mean some of my favorite shows have been canceled and they seemed to have a lot of followers and stuff, like Secret Circle. But i hope this one doesn't die either. It's amazing! and i'll bet if they ended it with season one it would be yet again another cliff hanger show that will never be finished.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (pageturnergrace) | 2 comments gosh I hope not! i love this show- it seems to already have quite a bunch of dedicated fans/ audience so I really don't think so at this point.. D:

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments The Originals is HORRIBLE.. They need to cut their losses with that one and keep Reign

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Agreed ^^ I mean at first the originals seemed like it had potential but now it's just eh and eh and eh boring. But they should for sure keep Reign!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

I am pretty confident that they'll end Carrie Diaries and Beauty and Beast or whatever that show is...

message 7: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 18, 2013 03:24PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Ohhh my gosh, when i read the thread's title i thought it was going to be cancelled. My heart did a little leap. Honestly, Reign gave no reason to cancel the show, so i REALYY dont think it get cancelled. But then again it could be like the secret circle (it got cancelled even though it was really good). FINGERS CROSSED!

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Rachel wrote: "I am pretty confident that they'll end Carrie Diaries and Beauty and Beast or whatever that show is..."

Beauty and the Beast was really good last season.. it's not this season.. The Carrie Diaries.. All fans of Sex and the City, that would understand the characters are all grown up and too old for this show.. It's not good.

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments Morgan wrote: "Agreed ^^ I mean at first the originals seemed like it had potential but now it's just eh and eh and eh boring. But they should for sure keep Reign!"

They could take those story lines and make TVD better.. However that show is losing my interest too, since they ripped Stefan and Elena apart.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Yeah so if those two shows along with Nikita are being axed, I think Reign will safely make it to a season 2.

message 11: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 45 comments I hope so.. I don't have a lot of TV shows I MUST watch.. outside of Sons of Anarchy this is it for me lol

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Vampire Diaries and The Originals and Hawaii Five-0 for me !

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Vampire diaries and Original all the way! *High five*

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments xP I have tons of favorite shows D= TVD tops... but i guess it feels a little repetitive at times and i just want something new to happen. And Once upon a time, And REVENGE is like my all time favorite. Mostly ABC and CW shows are my life

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Yeah! does anyone watch tomorrow people, sleepy hollow, agent of shield??

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Janhavi wrote: "Vampire diaries and Original all the way! *High five*"

*high fives back*

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments Hmm i've watched the first three episodes for tomorrow people ^-^ the season seems pretty okay so far.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

I think that is supposed to be like Lux series?

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) I don't think that they'll cancel Reign.

message 20: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Janhavi I WATCH ALL THREE!!!! I love sleepy hollow, agents of shields, and the Tomorrow people!!!!

I also watch Beauty and the Beast and Dracula!!!!!!

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) Janhavi wrote: "Yeah! does anyone watch tomorrow people, sleepy hollow, agent of shield??"

I watch Agents of Shield!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Thats soo true, i didnt really think of it that way.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 56 comments <3 Beauty and the Beast and Vincent in general. Although i feel like it's a total cliche in books as well as shows when they always seem to lose part of their memory by season two.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Jessica wrote: "I don't think that they'll cancel Reign."

Let's hope not! It's gonna lots of good reviews from magazines and online entertainment sites too! Let's hope that by spreading it's awesomeness, the rating will go up :)

message 25: by Prpages (new)

Prpages Vote here: http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote... for Reign as best New Drama. Television shows that win awards early on are less likely to get cancelled!

message 26: by Richie (new)

Richie (richiechagas) | 4 comments OMG I HOPE NOT :(

message 27: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasmineshaheen) WHAT?!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!
The show is awesome and has a lot of fans and I am pretty sure that if it won at the PCA's it'll get renewed :)

message 28: by Richie (new)

Richie (richiechagas) | 4 comments WE NEED TO MAKE IT WIN, i think we will

message 29: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments I swear if they will cancel this show I will personally fly to America and kick some asses (if the producers are in America I don't know :D)!!

message 30: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments They can not cancel REIGN........I won't believe it!!!! It will be a riot if they DO!!!!

message 31: by Niniatiale (new)

Niniatiale | 4 comments Tammy wrote: "Janhavi I WATCH ALL THREE!!!! I love sleepy hollow, agents of shields, and the Tomorrow people!!!!

I also watch Beauty and the Beast and Dracula!!!!!!"

All of the above :D Love them all, I am a little behind on Dracula though :(

message 32: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments I also watch all of them, just started Beauty and the Beast but I'm not sure if I should start Dracula and sleepy hollow...

message 33: by Janhavi♥herondale (last edited Nov 19, 2013 12:55PM) (new)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Do you guys like them (Jessica, Niniatiale, and Sue). I really like Agent of shield and tomorrow, but sleepy hollows seems to be going nowhere lately. And is it just me who ships Skye and Ward???

message 34: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments I for sure ship SKYE and WARD!!!!!! Love them!!!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments LOL ikr, like you could clearly see Ward jealous when he found that Skye has a bf. I felt sorry for him.

message 36: by Niniatiale (new)

Niniatiale | 4 comments Yeah, I do enjoy them, Sleepy Hollow least of the batch because of the lack of story, but I just like Crane xD
And I do ship Skye and Ward that ship sails itself..

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Niniatiale wrote: "Yeah, I do enjoy them, Sleepy Hollow least of the batch because of the lack of story, but I just like Crane xD
And I do ship Skye and Ward that ship sails itself.."

Lol that true. The only thing that's getting in the way, is that neither of them know that they are attracted to each other.

message 38: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 7 comments I don't think it will cw typically shows last at least 2 seasons

message 39: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 7 comments any way i really hope not

message 40: by Sue (new)

Sue | 23 comments Seriously who doesn't ship Skye and Ward? :D

message 41: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Carstairs (jace-heronstairs) | 6 comments I miss something? Why Reign could be cancelled? I thought it had a very good audience...

message 42: by Rachel (new)

It's audience is fluctuating and changing. Reign premiered with 2 million views. Then it went down to 1.8 million then down to 1.6 million. Next episode: 1.67 million. Next episode: 1.73 million. So only time will tell! I'm confident that Reign will have a second season because Nikita ends this year and Carrie Diaries will most likely be cancelled as well.

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) How do you know this?

message 44: by Rachel (new)

The wonderful world of wikipedia

message 45: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) ahh.... The all knowing Wikipedia.

message 46: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Carstairs (jace-heronstairs) | 6 comments I had no idea. Thanks for the information!

message 47: by Laura (new)

Laura | 64 comments Janhavi wrote: "Vampire diaries and Original all the way! *High five*"

OMG YES!!! I live for these shows,i'm not even kidding. It somehow makes the school week bearable. TVD, Originals and Reign <3 I was worried that it could get canceled so i made a point of asking my friends if they watch it, and if they don't that they should start. None of them said they do though, so i'm worried...

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Darlin' wrote:
OMG YES!!! I live for these shows,i'm not even kidding. It somehow makes the school week bearable. TVD, Originals and Reign..."

Same. When i'm having a bad school day (which is most of the day) i would just tune into the tv shows and it was be basically the highlight of my day! My life could be sad. :/ But thank god for these blessing! :)

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments Sue wrote: "Seriously who doesn't ship Skye and Ward? :D"

An idiot wouldn't! :D

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Darlin' wrote: "Janhavi wrote: "Vampire diaries and Original all the way! *High five*"

OMG YES!!! I live for these shows,i'm not even kidding. It somehow makes the school week bearable. TVD, Originals and Reign..."

I watch all of those shows too XD

« previous 1 3