Tibetan Buddhism: Nyingma discussion

Mandalas - Their Nature and Development (A Treatise on Mind, Volume 4)
Dzogchen > [Giveaway] of my new book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bodo (new) - added it

Bodo Balsys (Bodo_Balsys) | 3 comments Bodo Bodo Balsys
Hi, I would like to let you know that I am releasing a new book, that features the eightfold path, Dzogchen, the 5 Dhyanis as well as many other Buddhist topics.

Many thanks for taking the time to look - you can preview the first 30 pages here which contains the table of contents to give you a look at what is in the book. http://universaldharma.com/2013/treat...

Here is the giveaway link
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Please enter the draw and I will do my best to get it to you before christmas! Anyone interested in purchasing the book can get it at our online store - we will be posting from the 1st December. As we are a self publisher, this is the only place to purchase this book at present.

Any feedback is welcome or discussion about the contents of the book.
All the best to you.
Bodo

message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter | 1 comments Hi, I entered the draw and learned that I cannot win the book, because I live in the Netherlands...
Wishing you all the best,
Peter

message 3: by Bodo (new) - added it

Bodo Balsys (Bodo_Balsys) | 3 comments Hi Peter,
Sorry to hear that - I will make sure the Netherlands is included in my next book release in 2014. Thanks for letting me know of your interest!
Bodo

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 1 comments Hello,

I'm french , same case as Peter 's one ... French can not participate ...

Looking forward to hear from you soon because i'm deeply interested in your book,

In the meantime , wish you all the best

Valérie

message 5: by Bodo (new) - added it

Bodo Balsys (Bodo_Balsys) | 3 comments Hello Valérie

Sorry to hear that too - I will certainly include you in the next release in 2014. In the meantime, thanks for showing interest in my book!
All the best to you as well.
Bodo