Love Inspired Historicals discussion

2014 Historical books list on Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiekaufman) | 66 comments Hey guys,
FYI, I just saw a new list on Goodreads for folks to list and vote on the 2014 historical release that they are most excited about. I added my fellow January 2014 release authors, Lone Wolf's Lady by Judy Duarte, The Wyoming Heir by Naomi Rawlins, and Claiming the Cowboy's Heart by Linda Ford. If you have a 2014 release you can't wait to read, you can add it to the list or vote on it if it is already there! Here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3...

message 2: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Gibson (rhondagibson) | 201 comments Thanks Debbie... I added my May release His Chosen Groom. I'm excited for it to come out... and I voted for my fellow LI authors.

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiekaufman) | 66 comments Rhonda, you're bolder than I am. I didn't know if I should add my own! I may have to follow your example :)

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments cool will go look. I just want to read again.

message 5: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Gibson (rhondagibson) | 201 comments I wondered why I couldn't find yours. Want me to add it?

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Gibson (rhondagibson) | 201 comments I added it Debbie :)

I love the cover! so pretty!!!

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiekaufman) | 66 comments Thanks, Rhonda. I voted for the LIHs I saw on the list!

message 8: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (debbiekaufman) | 66 comments Ausjenny wrote: "cool will go look. I just want to read again."

There's a nice list of books that interest me on there. :)

message 9: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments change that to I just want to be able to read again

message 10: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
This is a great opportunity for you readers to choose your favorite reads from this year. GO FOR IT!

message 11: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I found a LOT of good reads there, hope I can read some of them this year.

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Thanks for the list!
Im going over to vote!

message 13: by June (new)

June | 366 comments Hard to vote since I just added like 30 more to my 'want to read' list!! Looks like a great year ahead!!! :)

message 14: by June (new)

June | 366 comments Any thoughts on the comments at the bottom of the list? Message #16-19 commenting about Christian Historical Fiction not really being 'historical' and how the Christian novels seem to be taking over the list? Someone doesn't sound too happy about it but I just give a fist pump and say "YES!!!" Go God!!!