Honored Guest Honored Guest discussion

Favorite Stories in this Collection

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lucinda K I just finished this collection, my first Williams book, and wondered which stories stood out for other readers. My favorites were "Honored Guest" and "Fortune," perhaps because Williams found such striking humor in the significance humans attach to animals and nature and because of her portrayals of parent-child dynamics.

Lauren Lucinda wrote: "I just finished this collection, my first Williams book, and wondered which stories stood out for other readers. My favorites were "Honored Guest" and "Fortune," perhaps because Williams found suc..."

That is a tough question since I'd only just read these. I might gravitate towards another story on a reread later.
Right now, Congress is my favourite for it just filled me with such happiness with its fantastical elements. or The Visiting Privilege.

Lucinda K Have you read her work before? This collection was my first experience with Williams.

Lauren Lucinda wrote: "Have you read her work before? This collection was my first experience with Williams."

It was my first as well. I just finished Taking Care which was phenomenal. My twin has all her books so I'll definitely be reading more.