Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) Wallbanger question

Wallbanger--originally a fanfic?
Breeana Breeana Nov 18, 2013 12:15PM
This story, along with the title, sounds extremely familiar. Is this another Twilight fic gone published? Edward Wallbanger, I think it was called. I absolutely loved the FF, still go to read it every now and then. I'm just wondering if this is the same thing or simply a coincidence.

deleted member (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:56PM ) Nov 18, 2013 03:02PM   1 vote
No it's the same thing. I have the pdf of the fanfic for free. Ain't no way in hell I would pay for this.

So is the original FF exactly the same or have changes been made to the published book?

deleted user The names are changed.
Nov 30, 2013 12:25PM · flag
Rebecca More than just the names have been changed...there is actually a lot from the FF missing out of this version. And all the little outtakes that went wi ...more
Dec 30, 2013 07:13PM · flag

Ah, thanks for answering! I liked it a lot, but I don't think I would pay for it, either.

Same thing.

Wish I had seen this before I paid like 8.00 for the book lol Heard so much hype about how awesome it was and then I didn't think it lived up to the hype :(

Yeah Its a fanfic,and I really like it bc its not just about sexy its more its about friendship and a different,but could happen.