I'M ON A CAPS LOCK SPREE discussion

No Caps Lock

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I know some of us need a break sometimes. So if you ever need to get away from our CAPS discussions, this is where you come to talk about anything. I feel so dull. No exclamation marks in this post...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

No caps OR exclamation points? Those are like the best things ever! JK. XD

message 3: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Sometimes. You can use exclamation points. Just don't abuse it. It was just that I didn't word it correctly. I meant that I didn't put any !! in the message 1.

message 4: by Tirition (new)

Tirition | 4 comments *sigh of relief* I'm staying here.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

aN!! wrote: "I know some of us need a break sometimes. So if you ever need to get away from our CAPS discussions, this is where you come to talk about anything. I feel so dull. No exclamation marks in this post..."

*gasp* No caps lock?!

message 6: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 1 comments Whoa!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I am probably using this discussion most of the time.

message 8: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Well, you guys can't just stay in here! Hmm...I'll take the chairs and tables and computers away! And then put them in the other discussions. You'll have to get used to standing then.

You don't need to always have everything caps lock in the other discussions. You can just have two to five words without it. Or sometimes it's more. I know I've broken the rules..

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 10: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) We've all broken the rules somehow. Just all in different ways. Though there aren't many to break. YET!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yet....

message 12: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Exactly. Us mods are still making the rules. Ideas are in the rules ideas topic. Or whatever it's called.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I just don't like Caps that much okay? Whoever invited me, sent me 5 invites to this place.

message 14: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Than why are you staying? You don't need to be here.

message 15: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) We will miss you, but I can see you in other groups!