Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

The Northern Star: The Beginning
This topic is about The Northern Star
Author Giveaways > Free on Kindle through Friday (Nov 22) - The Northern Star: The Beginning, Examiner's "Top 5 Indie..."

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new) - added it

Mike Gullickson (mikegullickson) | 4 comments The Northern Star: The Beginning, Examiner's "Top 5 Indie Published Books You Haven't Read, But Should," is free through this Friday:

2058. As the struggle for dwindling resources plunges the world into chaos, and "Mindlink" technology opens cyberspace to the masses, injured soldier John Raimey is transformed into a powerful bionic warrior (known as a Tank Major) to retrieve the King Sleeper: a computer hacker so devastating on-line, he can decimate government infrastructure, subliminally persuade the masses, and even kill.

http://amzn.com/B009EA9008

The Northern Star: The Beginning

message 2: by Simone (new)

Simone Pond (simonepond) | 40 comments very cool! i'm good friends with brian krawczyk. he highly recommended your book. looking forward to reading it.

message 3: by Mike (new) - added it

Mike Gullickson (mikegullickson) | 4 comments Simone wrote: "very cool! i'm good friends with brian krawczyk. he highly recommended your book. looking forward to reading it."

Small world. I saw Brian a day before he left to Africa (via NY). Look forward to your thoughts!

-Mike