Mile Hi Sith Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Blanchard (angryang_bjj) | 13 comments Mod
Welcome to Mile Hi Sith Academy's book club. We look forward to geeking out with you. This is the place to introduce yourself to the group.

message 2: by Angie (new)

Angie Blanchard (angryang_bjj) | 13 comments Mod
I am the admin Dengar at mile Hi Sith Academy. I was an F-16 Avionics Technician in the United States air Force and am currently a pre-law student at Southern Connecticut State University. I have an unhealthy obsession with Star Wars and I look forward to sharing that with everyone. My favorite Star Wars authors are Mathew Stover and Timothy Zahn.

message 3: by Max (new)

Max Mann | 3 comments My name is Brandon. I'm currently living in Lawton, OK and attend the University of Oklahoma. I study criminal justice and psychology. I've been reading Star Wars for a loooong time, now. My favorite authors are Timothy Zahn and Michael Stackpole because I love their story lines and characters.

message 4: by Sean (new)

Sean Henley | 8 comments I'm Sean. I live in heaven's waiting room, aka Florida. I'm an A&P and a construction laborer depending on the time of year. I've been reading SW EU for quite some time now and absolutely love every minute of it. Of course who doesn't think Zahn has a wonderful writing style and a great grasp of the SW Universe. I don't really have a favorite, but I have a least favorite. Though I will read them, mostly because of story lines, I don't much care for James Luceno.

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Wass | 5 comments I'm Andrew, I'm an electrician by day and bartender by night! I'm just starting to get into the EU novels and just read the Jedi academy trilogy, which I enjoyed. I have some fear about reading too deep into EU because I don't want to ruin the surprises in the upcoming movie trilogy but I'll deal. I love Star Wars video games and currently can't stop playing SWTOR. Anyone else play?

message 6: by Frank (new)

Frank O'Sullivan | 1 comments Hi, I'm Franj