SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Book Recommendations & Favorites > Do you know books like Mara Dyer Trilogy?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hekate92 (new)

Hekate92 | 5 comments Mara Dyer is the best book I've read in my whole life :) It's dark, twisted, crazy, creepy, unpredictible, you don't have any answers till the and at the end there is a huge cliffhanger. And it has Noah Shaw ;)
I'd like to find something similar and it can be paranormal any kind, it doesn't matter really, I just want it to be this... strange ;)
I'll take any suggestions.

message 2: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments I haven't read that series, Angela, but I recently started reading Karina Halle's Experiment in Terror series. It's a supernatural horror series. It's extremely addicting. Presently, there are 7 books in the series, plus 4 novellas. Books 8-9 will be out shortly. The first book in the series is: Darkhouse and it's still a freebie @ Amazon, if you'd like to give it a try. The series gets better and more addicting with each book. So, if you like #1 at all, I'd definitely recommend reading more.

message 3: by Hekate92 (new)

Hekate92 | 5 comments Well, you should try Mara, it's really amazing.
Actually, I've read "Experiment...", the first book, but it was looong time ago. I did quite like it, but somehow I never got to the second book. And you may be right, looking at rating, next books seem to be better, thanks :)I'll try.

message 4: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Nov 18, 2013 01:25PM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) | 1943 comments I have no idea but fictfact suggests:

Recommended Series

Mortal Instruments Cassandra Clare
Infernal Devices Cassandra Clare
Divergent Veronica Roth
Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy Maggie Stiefvater
Matched Allyson B Condie
Shatter Me Tahereh Mafi
Hush Becca Fitzpatrick
Harry Potter J. K. Rowling
Fallen Lauren Kate
Delirium Lauren Oliver

message 5: by Hekate92 (new)

Hekate92 | 5 comments thanks, but I've read everything except Wolves of Mercy Falls (not fan of wolves) and Matched (doesn't sound interesting).

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments I'll let ya know if I think of any others. Maybe some others will have add'l suggestions for ya.

message 7: by Hekate92 (new)

Hekate92 | 5 comments ok, thanks a lot :)

message 8: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29020 comments Welcome :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Darkhouse (other topics)