Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Maddison and Alan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments ... :D

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Thanks! Any plots in mind?

message 3: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments My character: Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices. She has the power to shapeshift into other humans when holding something that belongs to them. She can also shapeshift into dead people with one of their accessories and can see how they died.

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Nice charie! :) should I chose one from books too? And I never heard of that series...

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments If you like. :) It's most likely I'll have heard of them, so go ahead. :) If you want, I can create a character from a series you know. :)

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Hmmmm... Lets see... When I need to find characters, I don't have any. But when I don't need, I have!!! Arrrr...

message 7: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Yeah haha. Just choose one from your fave book.

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments I want to have a supernatural one, but all I can think now is about just humans... START WORKING, BRAIN!

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Haha alright. Want me to change characters? Have you heard of the series Vampire Academy?

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments I had have never read it... But I want if I'll get it. And btw sorry about my bad English...

message 11: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments That's fine! :) Have you heard of Gone?

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Nope. Have you heard of Tunnels? Or the Keys to the Kingdom? Oh the teacher's here! Probably I'll can't answer to your next post... Maybe yes because she just went out of the class... Idk I'll see! :)

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments I've heard of tunnels but got bored.

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Oh... I'm going to start the fourth book: 'getting closer'... How about a charie from a movie? I like Ghost Rider!

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Not seen that haha. Maybe I'll just keep Tessa.

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments No, I mean I'll be a ghost rider!

Name: Alan Fog
Specie: ghost rider
Powers: can make other things on fire, can kill someone because that someone killed someone else, fight with two chains and knuckles, pretty strong, very hard to kill as he is in his skeleton form
Personality:brave and strong. Some people thinks he's a bad boy, but it isn't true. He is nice, but you REALLY shouldn't make him angry...
Appearance:real form: skeleton on fire, but still wear his cloths (they're not burn)
Human form: black short hair, brown eyes, boring t-shirt and pants, sport shoes and black shocks
Background:he born to a normal family, in a normal city. He got a normal (and boring) life until age 10. Them he discovered somehow he can make things on fire. He started search in the books, ask his parents, search in the Internet etc. Then, he found who really he is. A ghost rider, a lucky (or unlucky) man that the devil choose to do his black work: kill people who need to be killed and send them to hell. He decided to do that later on life, though he was ten. Now he really think about it seriously.
Other:Likes: -skating. He got a skateboard that its wheels burn forever, what makes two lines of fire when he's skating.
-listen to music
Dislikes: -people that he need send to hell
Crush/relationship:open for one
water don't do to him nothing

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments So he's a skeleton? Like Skulduggery Pleasant?

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Not exactly... He is a human, but his ghost rider form is that skeleton on fire

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Ok so he shifts into a fire skeleton.

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Exactly! So can you start please? :)

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Yeah sure! :D)

Tessa walked around the field, bored.

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (I gtg now sorry. Be back tomorrow.)

message 23: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments Alan walked in the field. He looked around, and saw a girl walking

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments ((K!))

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Tessa sat down in the middle of the field, hands in her lap.

message 26: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments He walked to her slowly "hello" he smiled "get lost?"

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "No," Tessa said, shaking her head and looking up.

message 28: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments He sat down next to her "so what are you doing here?" He asked her

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Sitting," she said simply.

message 30: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "Yeah, I could see that" he said "but why here? I mean I'm living here, and it's my field..."

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Oh this is private property?" She asked, startled.

message 32: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "Yes, it is" he said "you didn't saw the sign?"

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments She shook her head again.

message 34: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "Well, it's ok" he smiled "you can stay. But there's a reason that sign is there, of course"

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Why?" She asked curiously and sat back down.

message 36: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "So people wouldn't come inside!" He said

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Oh," she said, laughing.

message 38: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "But you look pretty nice..." He said "so you can stay"

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Thanks," Tessa said, looking around.

(Poofing for half an hour.)

message 40: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "No problem" he smiled

(K)

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "I'm Tessa, by the way," she said.

message 42: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "Alan" he said "nice to meet you"

message 43: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "Same to you," she commented, running a hand through her red hair.

message 44: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "So..." He said "where are you from?"

message 45: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Is he asking what place or what book or something else...? XD)

message 46: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments (What book? Lol. Of course place! How could she come from a book INSIDE THE RP ITSELF? It makes no sense...)

message 47: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Oh true haha.)

"New York," she said.

(I brb.)

message 48: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "Oh" he said
(K)

message 49: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments "What about you?" She asked.

message 50: by Alan (new)

Alan | 2775 comments "Right here" he pointed on his house, and the end of the field

« previous 1