The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Hunger Games Theme Park

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml I'm really pissed off and kind of disgusted that Lionsgate is trying to make a Hunger Games theme park. It's like they don't get the point of the books at all. Is anyone else upset that the vast majority of people just don't seem to get the messages of the series at all?

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ Umm!m. How is that possible.......toy swords,,,,,,,,,,, I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE COMMAS

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What the hell are they going to put in it? That's ridiculous. I agree, that completely defeats the purpose of the books. I wonder how Suzanne Collin's feels about that.

Cherie Hahaha xD hunger games theme park :') laugh of the day

Dana What are they going to do? Let kids actually kill each other? xD Teach kids who to shoot and stuff? Have a training room for all of the talents? Divide them by Districts? Oh man, people need to think things threw.

message 7: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml They just don't get it. It's like the HG summer camps. All the kids tried to fight each other because they didn't understand why the hunger games are bad. The series has become the beast the books warned about.

Michaela The amusement park would ruin the book. How would they even make it fun?

Emily The nypost article makes it seem like it is a joke- they aren't actually making a theme park. All the same, Hollywood/society is so much like the Capitol already. Seeing ads for makeup based on the different districts makes me think they don't understand the message of the books.

Sarbi Emily wrote: "The nypost article makes it seem like it is a joke- they aren't actually making a theme park. All the same, Hollywood/society is so much like the Capitol already. Seeing ads for makeup based on the..."

Of course they donpt understand, all they want is to cash in from the success

Hayley I think it would be pointless what r they gonna do ride a tracker jacker?