Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Maddison and Ruchi!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new)

A H Hey!

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Hihi! :D I can rp any of my characters but not Katia.

message 3: by A (new)

A H Ok...but what kind of rp? I like supernatural and realistic romance...and can we do doubles? Have any ideas?

message 4: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments How do you mean doubles? We can do a romance if you like. No supernatural sorry because Katia's my supernatural character.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Wait I can rp Tessa Gray from the Infernal Devices if you want. She's a shapeshifter.

message 6: by A (new)

A H Maddison wrote: "How do you mean doubles? We can do a romance if you like. No supernatural sorry because Katia's my supernatural character."

Oh that's ok...we'll do realistic then. And doubles means that we rp two stories, and we get to play a boy in one and the girl in the other. Here are some ideas -
10. Spy partners (Romance
11. Teens who find out they have superhuman powers. (Romance)
12. Master/Slave-girl
13. An assassin goes undercover into the palace undercover as a peasant so she can assassinate the king. She falls in love with the kings oldest son, the prince.
14. Runaways
15. Summer camp(Either 2 campers or counselor/camper)
16.Band Member/Fan
17. Rival Love
18. Historical love. (Peasant/Royal, Rebel/Government, Civil war time:African American slave/White owner.)
19. Geek girl and the jock boy that always used to pick on her are both grown. At a school reunion, sparks fly.
20. A teen guy volunteers at a teen detention center, there she meets a girl with massive troubles, as she tried to kill her mom. Slowly they start to bond and develop feelings for each other.

message 7: by A (new)

A H Maddison wrote: "Wait I can rp Tessa Gray from the Infernal Devices if you want. She's a shapeshifter."

I haven't read ID...and am currently reading MI series...so....

message 8: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments I like the assassin girl, the historical love and the detention centre. You can choose 2 out of those. :)

Well Tessa can shapeshift into other humans. I can use here if you want!

message 9: by A (new)

A H Well...I'd like to do assassin girl and teen detention center...cause I'm already doing historical love in another rp :P Well....these are realistic rp's.....but u could use Tessa Gray in the first rp(assassin girl) and can I use a supernatural charrie in that one? And the detention center rp can be all-human...

message 10: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Yeah that'd be great!!!!!!!!!

Shall my character be the guard or the crim?

message 11: by A (new)

A H In the first rp? Your charrie is the assassin and my charrie is the prince with whom your charrie falls in love...

message 12: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Yeah and in the teen detention centre? I rp the guy?

message 13: by A (new)

A H Yeps. You're the guy in the teen detention centre rp and I'm the girl.

message 14: by A (new)

A H Charries? U first?

message 15: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Ok well Tessa's my assassin. Is the guy gonna be a guard or gonna be in prison?

message 16: by A (new)

A H The guy is a king...I am the prince.

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Yeah but for the detention centre one. XD

message 18: by A (new)

A H For the detention centre....he can be a normal teen guy who volunteers to help the people of the centre...and then he meets the girl.

message 19: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Alright thanks. :) I'll use Rob for that. He likes volunteering.

message 20: by A (new)

A H Could u post your charries here? I'll post mine too. And let's just put this clearly:

1st story(supernatural) : You play the girl and I am the guy
2nd story(human): I play the girl and you the boy.

message 21: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Yeah.
Girl, tessa gray who can shapeshift.
Boy, rob who has blonde hair and blue eyes and is 17. He is kind.

message 22: by A (new)

A H For 1st story:

Name : Robert Sanders
Species : Spirit-user
Powers : Can walk into people's dreams and shares spirit bonds with a few people. Is good at healing too.
Appearance :
Personality : Is very charming, kinda womanizer, half-crazy, but has a heart full of love. Is witty, smart, lazy and gets angry very soon.
Background : He is the son of the king of Russia. His mother died few years back but his father, the king, never remarried.

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments Hell yeah! Ian Somerhalder! <3 <3 <3

(I gtg now sorry. Be back tomorrow.)

message 24: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments So Tessa falls in love with him? I can handle that!

message 25: by A (new)

A H For 2nd story:

Name: Stella Cartwright
Appearance:
Background: Parents are divorced, lives with her father and step-mother who love her a lot. But she is never at ease with her step-mom and this has somehow worsened her relations with her father. Is mentally disturbed and thus, tried killing her step-mom out of anger, pain and anguish. Is currently held in a teen-detention centre.
Other: Is really strong, beautiful and witty person. Is smart and and extrovert.

message 26: by A (new)

A H Maddison wrote: "Hell yeah! Ian Somerhalder! <3 <3 <3

(I gtg now sorry. Be back tomorrow.)"

((yeah sure:) I know!! Ian Somerhalder!!))

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Back! :D Do I need to post forms like that? XD)

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (I think Ian would make a great Dimitri Belikov for the Vampire Academy movie.)

message 29: by A (new)

A H ((No need. I just wanna know the character names - that's all. And yes! Ian would make an awesome Dimitri Belikov. I don't like the guy they've chosen for the movie.... Anyway, you start!))

message 30: by A (new)

A H Hello.....?

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Sorry! I poofed.)

Girl, tessa gray who can shapeshift.
Boy, rob who has blonde hair and blue eyes and is 17. He is kind.

message 32: by A (new)

A H Ok let's start!

Prince Robert woke up to the sun shining brightly, and got up with a yawn. He looked at the grandfather clock in his room and seeing that he wasn't late for his classes, made his way to the shower to get dressed.

Stella paced around in her room, muttering angrily. This isn't fair, her mind shouted to her but at the same time, she knew what was happening to her was right. She had tried to kill her step-mom, and two days later, found herself held in a teen detention centre.

message 33: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Lol how we've pretty much chosen the same name.)

Tessa looked over the list of those she was to kill and crossed off the name of the body at her feet. She sighed.

Rob was guarding the cells voluntarily, knowing that someone needed to do it. He looked over to the cell with an agitated girl in it.

message 34: by A (new)

A H Once downstairs, Prince Robert went to the huge dining room and already found his family seated there. Wishing them good morning, he went and sat down at his own seat and started eating his meal.

Stella looked at the guard look at her and scowling at him, continued pacing the cell.

message 35: by A (new)

A H ...

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 109 comments (Sorry!)

Tessa headed for the castle she could see in the distance, knowing she needed more information before she could kill the King.

Rob just grinned.

message 37: by A (new)

A H ((skip?))