Sex Love Repeat Sex Love Repeat discussion


197 views
Sex. Love. Repeat. Buddy-read!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★  photo TorreSexLoveRepeat_zpsa014dff6.jpg

Buddy-read of Sex. Love. Repeat.!

One woman, two men, three people’s lives….. This ought to be interesting!


Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Hi ladies! I can probably start tonight. I have a deadline for an ARC that I need to finish, but I can bounce between the two :)

If you start before me, I'm sure I'll catch up ;)


Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Looking forward to it my lovelies.


Wendy'sThoughts Will be there with you tonight. Looking forward to all of your comments


message 5: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Hi ladies! I can probably start tonight. I have a deadline for an ARC that I need to finish, but I can bounce between the two :)

If you start before me, I'm sure I'll catch up ;)"


I had to peek a little.. I just love her writing and her heroes. This book have two.... I have a feeling I might need tissue.
Just remember Dana is NOT the heroine....


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Looking forward to it my lovelies."

From the creator of Brad de Luca!!! Per Wendy this is a little bit mysteriously written and it has 2 amazing heroes. Of course I am team.... (view spoiler)


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "Will be there with you tonight. Looking forward to all of your comments"

Great Wendy! You might need to hold my hand.
From what I can tell both heroes are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. and the heroine, Maddison is the kind that all men wants... I like her so far....


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "This is a stand alone right?"

Wendy??!! I sure hope so......


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Oh oh....can I get in this too???


message 11: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 12:52PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Of course Carol. There is a bit of delay and backlog for Allison and maybe Lana. How about we meet up in 5 hours to see where we are at??? I peeked a little already because I was sooooo curious! Will read maybe 30 min at lunch!


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Of course Carol. There is a bit of delay and backlog for Allison and maybe Lana. How about we meet up in 5 hours to see where we are at??? I peeked a little already because I was sooooo curious! ..."

I haven't even started yet....booo hoooo....I'll read as fast as I can when I get home tonight! :-)


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ I'll only read a bit, see you in a few!


Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Starting now Sue. Lana will catch us tomorrow....


message 15: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:24PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ OK.. good!!!! it's only 160 pages. It's an unfolding of a bit of mystery. 2 hot heroes..... (view spoiler)


Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "OK.. good!!!! it's only 160 pages. It's an unfolding of a bit of mystery. 2 hot heroes..... [spoilers removed]"

And better be a stand alone or I will CURSE you!


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ He he! I called Wendy to double-check as she was soooo secretive about plot MUST unfold... she promised: yes, stand alone!!!! [exhales]


message 18: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 04:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Um, I know you're taller than me but I think we're gonna have to fight over Stewart. Now Paul sounds like Lana may like but Stewart is MY type! 10% this is a 5 hour book. (view spoiler)


message 19: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 05:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ I know I sooooooo agree. But I am going to need tissue.
Stewart, Stewart!!!! Pale skin black hair... [swoon]
Wait until they get to business dinner.... wow that is... uuuh I am sure it is going... uuuh no matter what Stewart is sexxxxy!!!!!
PS did I mention I did Kung Fu for many years.. he he....


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen OMG...I just got to 44% and WHAT A SHOCK ATTACK!!!! HOLY SHIT


message 21: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 06:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Carol wrote: "OMG...I just got to 44% and WHAT A SHOCK ATTACK!!!! HOLY SHIT"

Oh man. Remind me who the chick is in the shadows. An ex of Stewarts who just so happens to be (view spoiler)


Wendy'sThoughts Ladies....... It is soooo good.. at that point i was screamingat the screen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Didn't believe it


Jen Is this a closed br or can any random chick join in?


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen nope jen. not closed!!


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Wendy. I don't think this is gonna end good! hahahaa


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jen wrote: "Is this a closed br or can any random chick join in?"

Join us Jen! You are NO random chick BTW!!!!


Jen LOL Well then I'm starting now! It sounds amazing!!!


Wendy'sThoughts you must take it as it is given.. each page at a time.... no cheating... i promise it is worth it


Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Um, I know you're taller than me but I think we're gonna have to fight over Stewart. Now Paul sounds like Lana may like but Stewart is MY type! 10% this is a 5 hour book. [spoilers removed]"

Quit making me curious dammit! Is Paul a dirty talking asshole? That seems to be my type lately. Le sigh


Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Dang, you ladies are flying through this book! By the time I start tomorrow, everyone will be done :(


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ 35% Madd is captivating!
 photo blomdbysb_zps585de2f4.gif


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Carol wrote: "OMG...I just got to 44% and WHAT A SHOCK ATTACK!!!! HOLY SHIT"

Oh man. Remind me who the chick is in the shadows. An ex of Stewarts who just so happens to be [spoilers removed]"


Yep.. knowing her writing from To Have.. there might be more to it....


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Dang, you ladies are flying through this book! By the time I start tomorrow, everyone will be done :("

Nahhh....it's almost my bedtime...so I'll still be reading tomorrow at work :-)


Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Um, I know you're taller than me but I think we're gonna have to fight over Stewart. Now Paul sounds like Lana may like but Stewart is MY type! 10%..."

No not really. Just a hot surfer dude. Maybe cuz he seems younger and you're the baby of the BR? Don't bother wanting Stewart. He's mine. Sue gave him to me. Isn't she sweet ?


Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Lana, it reads fast. My kindle says it's a five hour book at my snail pace. I'll stop by 40-45% so you will cAtch and bypass me tomorrow.


Wendy'sThoughts don't worry... it reads really really fast... because you cannot take your eyes off to see where it is going!

So love Madison- a smart sure of herself MC. The men delicious each in their own way... and the threat of something but can't figure what... really makes it speed along...


Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Um, I know you're taller than me but I think we're gonna have to fight over Stewart. Now Paul soun..."

Surfer dude? SURFER DUDE?! Allison!

He better be a dirty talking surfer dude...

I'll find out how I feel about this tomorrow


Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "don't worry... it reads really really fast... because you cannot take your eyes off to see where it is going!

So love Madison- a smart sure of herself MC. The men delicious each in their own way....."


I'm excited! Hopefully I'll catch up to you all tomorrow :)


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ 42% WTF!!!!!!!! I had toyed w/ the thought, but wrote if off must have misread a sentence earlier... Pay attention!!!!
 photo Shock_zpsd11b7135.gif


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "42% WTF!!!!!!!! I had toyed w/ the thought, but wrote if off must have misread a sentence earlier... Pay attention!!!!


"


YUP YUP....floored me too SueBee...I so did not see that coming!!! hahaaaa


Jen Damn, I'm only 6% in and I already feel like skipping to see what happens at 42%. Am I the only PST READING this? Wendy, you're west coast, right?


SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jen wrote: "Damn, I'm only 6% in and I already feel like skipping to see what happens at 42%. Am I the only PST READING this? Wendy, you're west coast, right?"

It will NOT make sense if you skip ahead. There was a hint twice to it but I mis-read....


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Good night my beautiful ladies!! Have fun chatting while I try to get some sleep...yeah right...I'm gonna be up all night with this one! hahahaaaa


Jen Yeah, I'm not going to skip, but I'm looking forward to paying attention and catching up tonight!


message 45: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Nov 18, 2013 07:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Hold the phone!!!! WTF. 42%. (view spoiler) Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Wendy'sThoughts SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "42% WTF!!!!!!!! I had toyed w/ the thought, but wrote if off must have misread a sentence earlier... Pay attention!!!!


"


ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Wendy'sThoughts Jen wrote: "Damn, I'm only 6% in and I already feel like skipping to see what happens at 42%. Am I the only PST READING this? Wendy, you're west coast, right?"

yes west coast- so is suebee


Wendy'sThoughts Carol wrote: "Good night my beautiful ladies!! Have fun chatting while I try to get some sleep...yeah right...I'm gonna be up all night with this one! hahahaaaa"

sweet dreams of hot alpha hard fucking Stewart and sensual tactil Paul all working for your dreams....


Wendy'sThoughts Jen wrote: "Yeah, I'm not going to skip, but I'm looking forward to paying attention and catching up tonight!"

no skipping because every word and thought counts when it is written by our gal AT.


Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen At 60% and holy shitttttoooccckkkssss!!!!


« previous 1 3 4
back to top