Elizabethan Academy discussion

Around School (Not Classes) > The Dark Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 248 comments Mod
The deepest parts of the forest.
description

James walked around in the dark forest with a hoodie on and sweat pants as he moved around . He liked the fact no one was around, nice for him.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx moved silently through the woods, walking aimlessly at first; and then she saw him. She wondered if he was the one she had heard about and she moved closer to him, still silent.

He smiled walking around, he wore his hoodie very loose. He was doing it just cause he could.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx suddenly appeared in front of him, leaning against a tree. "Well hello handsome," she said in a sultry voice, running her tongue over her lips and looking him up and down. "What brings you here?" She moved closer to him as she talked, her hips swaying as she walked.

He blushed, he didn't like looking at people for their bodies but. She. She was hard to ignore and not just pass on. " I decided to go on a walk." He mumbled looking at lynx

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh well this is just my lucky day," she purred, coming closer to him. She was circling him now, running her fingertips against his chest and back as she did so.

"Why is today your lucky day?" He asked looking at her when she was infront of her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Because I get to see you," Lynx replied with a seductive smile, running her hand down his chest. She laughed and flipped her hair over her shoulder, her eyes never leaving his.

message 10: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

He watched her "I know. It's obvious I have a crush in you and blah blah blah" he mumbled

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Who doesn't?" she replied with a wicked smile, grinning broadly. "Oh, but I hear that you're...different," she said slowly, drawing the word out.

message 12: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"Everyone here is 'different' that's why it exists." James knew he had to give into her, he didn't have much optition

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You know that's not what I mean," Lynx murmured. She was suddenly standing behind him, her lips resting lightly on his neck.

message 14: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"You mean the whole shape shifting thing?" He mumbled looking at her

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Ah, now that's what I'm looking for babe," she said happily, standing in front of him once again. "How did you know?"

message 16: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"It's the only thing you could have on me, so you want me as a...?" James asked, willing to do what ever

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Yes please," Lynx murmured, looking up at him and biting her lower lip. A light breeze blew and her hair fluttered in the air, a few strands falling lightly across her face.

message 18: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

He assumed she wanted a girl standing infront if Lnyx. He sighed and let her/his height drop, her *cough* change, her hair grow longer and everything else also changed for her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) A seductive smile made its way onto her lips and she looked her up and down, once again running her tongue over her lips. "Now you're the one I wanted to see. What's your name, hot stuff?"

message 20: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

Her face got red, "Im Jessica" her hands were placed infront if her and she swayed. "Yiuvlook amazing.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I get told that a lot," Lynx replied shortly, waving her hand almost dismissively. "But you...you don't seem like you're used to compliments."

message 22: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed and swayed more "not really." She muttered and watched her, she wanted to kiss Lynx so bad but she didn't want to abruptly kiss her. She wanted to be invited.

message 23: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 145 comments Mod
(Would it be weird if I joined in?)

message 24: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

//a tad lol

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 145 comments Mod
(Alright. :))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "With a body like that.." she paused and ran her tongue over her lips again, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You should be."

message 27: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"May I be yours?" Jessica asked quickly, almost like a reflex. She watched the girl in front of her. She was ready to be chained to Lynx

//remember when they kiss, she only takes her heart.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Oh, so many people ask me that," Lynx sighed, almost sounding bored. She circled Jessica, smiling wickedly. "Why should I choose you?"

message 29: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She shivered a little "because I can be who ever you want" she said happily, watching her beautiful body

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You'd have no choice my dear," she murmured, suddenly standing behind her. Her lips grazed Jessica's earlobe as she talked.

message 31: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed and shivered. "Okay. As long as I am yours" she said almost in a trance.

//when you get her tell her to act normal but to obey her commands.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx laughed and moved in front of her, their bodies almost touching. "What if I don't want you to be mine?" she asked innocently, her eyes wide.

message 33: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed "I wouldn't be happy" she mumbled, "I want to be your lover, always and forever. I can always be young."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I can live forever," she murmured, peering intently at Jessica. She absolutely loved to toy with the emotions of those that she knew were hung up on her.

message 35: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"So can I" she said looking at her "My body can be controlled by you" she said blushing.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "If I choose to control it," Lynx said simply, turning away from her. Her long black hair swayed as she turned, revealing for a moment her open back and the tattoo on her left shoulder.

message 37: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"Or I can stay like this forever" she said. "Or I can look like this" she sAid changing
(view spoiler) "I can be who ever you want." The new girl said wrapping her arms around her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You sound desperate," she replied, grinning wickedly.

message 39: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

"A little because I want to be loved by you and only you." She said.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I'm not capable of love," Lynx said simply, sliding out of Jessica's embrace. "I am capable of lust, of sexual desire, but not of love."

message 41: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blinked and looked at her. "We all have desire" she said looking at her. She kept holding her, "your lust for me turns into love inside my heart. Let me be yours, you will have the who who can be anything"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Alas, I have little lust for others either," she said airily, as if this was common news. "I thrive off of the lust that others have for me. That's why it's so exciting to have you around. You really are such a great source of energy...such a great pet.." Lynx smiled seductively at her before kissing her full on the lips.

message 43: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed as she kissed back. Her lust and heart became enchained to Lnyx, she belonged to her. She let her hands start holding her waist.

//sometime she should actually fall for her "pet" that would be funny to watch unfold.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lynx pulled back, laughing lightly. "Not so fast my little pet," she said happily, dancing just out of reach. "Don't let yourself get too carried away."

message 45: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She blushed and looked at her "I can't enjoy a full kiss?" She asked in a teasing way but she blushed madly.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Not now," Lynx replied with a wicked grin. She loved the teasing and found it highly amusing when Jessica blushed.

message 47: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She smiled gently. "What should I look like for you?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Whatever you want dear," Lynx drawled, starting to walk a bit.

message 49: by gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя*, Headmaster (new)

She turned back into her favorite female form. She looked at her and felt jealous of her perfect body, "I could look like you" she giggled.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Not that. Let's not get carried away." She looked over her shoulder and smiled at her, laughing lightly.

« previous 1 3