A Parallel Universe discussion

Earth Residents > Johnny and Maggie's Apartment

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a two room apartment that is always in some state of disorder because Maggie spends a lot of time here everything is glitterfyed and lots like someone spilt a toy box on to the floor.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny blushes," Yes I will go get some." She says and runs off into the other room coming back a moment later with fresh clothes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just in the other room try not to wake Maggie she is asleep in their." Johnny said tying to clear two seat and the table.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny waits on the chair bobbing her foot up and down rapidly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny laughs," No I am just natural nervous acting person." She says.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" Can I listen up? Yes I suppose." Johnny said.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" No it is fine I really don't want anyone including myself in here it doesn't feel like a home for me yet." Johnny said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" We'll that is awful not being able to go anywhere. Do anything how do you stay sane?" Johnny asked," maybe it is just my personality and ability that makes me restless but I could never stay in one spot for a long time."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Do you want to go some where cool?" Johnny said standing up excitedly," Tell me anywhere I can take you there."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" I will go talk to her be back in a moment." Johnny said and walked into the other room.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny walked back out followed by her little sister. Johnny had a worried look on her face.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yes ))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny looked at Maggie her hair was a mess. This was cute she thought." She is five and really wants to come." Johnny saidz

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Haha not by bus this time." She said and crouched beside Maggie." Were do you want to go Maggie?" She asked

" I wanna go to states." Maggie said happily pointing at a map.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" She wants to go to Alaska this time." Johnny said rolling her eyes.

" Yep they have Eskimos there." Maggie said smiling broadly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Righto grab my hand this is going to feel awful and you might pass you." Johnny said grabbing Maggie's wrist and held it tightly,

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Lacie are you on?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( it is okay))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny smiled before flashing dragging Maggie and Tigerlily along faster than light over miles until they reached Alaska.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny coughed," Maggie will be fine she has seen worse things than a tiger." She said.

Maggie looked around took a step forward then turned to Johnny," I wanna go home now." She said.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny looked at Maggie," Why do you want to go home?"

Maggie shrugged,"there is no anything here."

"can I ride a tiger?" Maggie asked her interest resparked

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't worry I can keep up." She said smiling.

Maggie bounced," Yay a tiger! A tiger."

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 369 comments ((Guys I'm online if you would like to to a very rare long rp on Portland Oregon. Get the story going)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny smiled," yeah she is fine having the time of her life in fact."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny looks concerned," What is it?" She asked looking around.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I can send you home if you need me to." Johnny said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny nods and pulls the protesting Maggie off Tigerlily's back before she ran off.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((?@""@((:5

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 369 comments ((Are you alright gla. And is it contagious?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(( no my sister attack my keyboard))

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 369 comments ((Hello sister attacking the keyboard, does she need....exterminating(imaginary that is)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah she is just being annoying XD))

Johnny waited for Tigerlily to return.

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 369 comments ((I am sad I can't rp with you guys))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny look worried," Um I am sorry." She said and set Maggie down.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Still he was your family." Johnny said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny shrugged," Loving someone isn't required in family, but you are right lets take a detour Maggie look like she is about to fall asleep we can take her home and then we go to another dimension." Johnny said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" It is fine I will be back in a moment just wait here." Johnny said and flashed back home and dropped Maggie off.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnny flashed back," okay she is in bed." Johnny said smiling.

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 369 comments ((Back, also how is lacie at your place! And you are at tigerlillys place.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( different times this is after the whole thing at the house trust me ))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well I want to show you a different dimension," Johnny said.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ready this is going to be fun." Johnny said grabbing Tigerlily's hand and jumped into Midcriff (( thread transfer post at Midcriff))

Ninja_Narwhal~{Same O'l Popsgrub}~ (ninja_narwhalsameolpopsgrub) | 369 comments (( guys I amin midcriff, yay I can contribue.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yes ))