Chicagoland Vampires discussion

Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10)
This topic is about Blood Games
The Books > Blood Games (Book #10)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 487 comments Mod
BLOOD GAMES COVER REVEALED!!!

TWiser I loved this installment! CAN NOT wait tell Blood Games!

TWiser http://www.chloeneill.com/?p=4753
Come on twitter lover. I want that chapter!

Andrea Thanks so much for sharing! I wish all the remaining books were out now or that the series would never end lol.

Angela Nee (ajennings822) | 3 comments I'm looking forward to this book and the rest in the series...I'm a Methan shipper and hope that they get their HEA with no more bumps in the road. I would also like to see the 'premonition' be fulfilled. Probably will be the last book, but I can be patient as long as there's no Jonah-esque distractions. I feel confident in Merit and Ethan's relationship so much that I doubt they'll mess it up. But I also know how CN loves suspense. Too much? :)

TWiser Here's 2+ chapters of Blood Games. Enjoy!
http://www.penguin.com/book/blood-gam...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Now that everyone has had a chance to read the book, I would like to know how Nicole won the crown. Surely the European could have won over a split American vote. And winnng over Ethan? What was Ms. Neill thinking?

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) (oosarahoo) That's the GP for you! I gave trying to understand them a long time ago;) Besides, I like that Ethan didn't win as it adds a nice little twist to the story arc:)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 487 comments Mod
I don't know, maybe there's more to it and maybe something big is coming up involving Ethan. Since there are supposedly three books left I'm curious to see what's going to happen.

✘✘ Sarah ✘✘ (former Nefarious Breeder of Murderous Crustaceans) (oosarahoo) Mariya wrote: "I don't know, maybe there's more to it and maybe something big is coming up involving Ethan. Since there are supposedly three books left I'm curious to see what's going to happen."

I think so too. I don't know what Neill has up her sleeve but knowing what she's capable of, I'm shuddering in advance!;)